Disappointed in projector image, any advice?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pwade3
    Advanced Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 407

    #16
    Sixmudd not all screens are one sided like mine. Here is a pic of my screen folded in half. If you look at the words, you can see the right side is clear, where the left side is blurred.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	FFBC99DE-69FD-4620-8129-A2C7CB61D8B4.jpeg
Views:	1319
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	300826

    Comment


    • Jason Penner
      Jason Penner commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey dude what brand of screen is that?

    • docdawgdmd
      docdawgdmd commented
      Editing a comment
      pwade3, about to hang my factory direct. Is there an easier way to tell which is the projection side vs projecting the image and folding over?
  • pwade3
    Advanced Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 407

    #17
    it was “direct from the Mill’ screen that a guy on here was bringing in from the manufacturer. Does not do that anymore. Excellent screen though. I bought 2 so I have a spare.

    Comment


    • Jason Penner
      Jason Penner commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a raw SQ screen from par2pro, but your post has we wondering if there is a front/back side to it also. Lol
  • Stetson
    Advanced Member
    • May 2020
    • 359

    #18
    I believe he still does do the Direct from Mill screen, mods just ended the thread.

    Comment


    • pwade3
      pwade3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a website?

    • pwade3
      pwade3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Never mind. Found it on here about contacting through his email.
  • jhaislip86
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2020
    • 22

    #19
    So I ordered the BenQ short throw, and it is almost indistinguishable from the Optoma 1090HDR, so I just kept the Optoma since it has a longer lamp time. I set up an Ultra Short throw Epson, but it just does not get to the size you need without blurring very badly, worth a shot!

    Update on color, I got a newer gaming PC with a GTX1660 card, and started messing with the Nvidia color settings, this helped A LOT! Runs TGC 2019 on Ultra with even more object detail without issues. Also, yes, I think you guys are correct that the screen (premium form Carl's Golf) will let color seep through a be a bit less sharp than the wall.

    Comment

    Working...