Projector Mount

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Timmy5under
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2021
    • 105

    #1

    Projector Mount

    Just purchased a BenQ TK700STi and am wondering which ceiling mount any of you are using with it? I have 12' ceilings and to be honest I'm at the beginning researching what dimensions it needs to be at, height and distance from the screen. Any recomendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  • MrUhHuhYea
    Junior Member
    • May 2022
    • 6

    #2
    Hey any update on what you went with ? My ceilings are 12 feet high and my screen is 10 feet high and 12 feet wide . I'm running the BenQMW632ST . Not sure what mount im going to go with and wondering how much needs to be spent as there are plenty on Amazon for like 20 bucks with good reviews.

    Comment

    • Timmy5under
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2021
      • 105

      #3
      I was initially looking at the higher priced options but ultimately ended up going with the VIVO Universal Extended Mount for something like $20, it's perfect.

      Comment

      • tback
        Junior Member
        • Aug 2021
        • 22

        #4
        I used this from Amazon $50: Projector-Gear Projector Ceiling Mount for BENQ: MU607, MU613, TH685, TH685i, TK700STi

        I have the TK700STi

        Comment

        • deepakvrao
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2022
          • 125

          #5
          Originally posted by tback View Post
          I used this from Amazon $50: Projector-Gear Projector Ceiling Mount for BENQ: MU607, MU613, TH685, TH685i, TK700STi

          I have the TK700STi
          Could you share some details please as to your screen size, projector to screen distance and hitting distance?

          Comment

          • tback
            Junior Member
            • Aug 2021
            • 22

            #6
            Originally posted by deepakvrao View Post

            Could you share some details please as to your screen size, projector to screen distance and hitting distance?


            I have a Carl's Premium with Flaps, size: 8.5 x 13' (16:10).

            Ceiling Height: 9'10"
            Room Width: 13'6"
            Hitting Distance from Screen on Center: ~9' (8-10' for 24" GungHo Golf Hitting matt)
            Projector Distance from Screen (front edge of lens): 13'4"
            Project Lens on Center from ceiling: 7.5"

            I'm 6'1" and have no shadow cast on screen.

            I still need to adjust my image projected to the screen to use up the available canvas (ie stretch the pixilation).



            Click image for larger version  Name:	GolfSim.Pic11.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.7 KB ID:	376800Click image for larger version  Name:	golfSim.Pic22.jpg Views:	0 Size:	49.2 KB ID:	376799


            This image with lights on so you can see more details of the room dimensions.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	golfSim.Pic33.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.7 KB ID:	376802
            Attached Files
            Last edited by tback; 10-25-2022, 12:36 PM.

            Comment

            Working...