An option I've seen a few times is to mount the project directly to the enclosure, so for the Carl's Place enclosures that would put the throw distance at 5 ft from the screen. Using the projectorcentral calculator, for a 151 inch diagonal 4:3 image based on their 8.10.5 enclosure, that only returns 1 projector result. Does that sound correct? I've seen a few videos with enclosure mounts using the Optoma 1080HDR I believe, so it seems there are additional projectors you can do this with. Also are there vibration concerns with mounting the projector directly to the enclosure that may over time throw off the alignment?
Projector to mount directly to Carl's Place enclosure?
Collapse
X
-
Our enclosures allow for projector to be mounted right on the enclosure. The vibration is for a split second.1 Photo[url]http://www.24-7.golf[/url]
AUS: +61390057975
USA : +14698449353
Flightscope and SkyTrak Distributor
-
I think Carl's Mounts only work on their enclosures that use 2" EMT pipe, not the DIY enclosures.
Comment
Comment