Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @allen2be (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - The Players Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - Valspar Championship with 2 rounds at New Mississaugua G&CC white : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-championship
See more
See less

Flightscope X2 for Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Flightscope X2 for Sale

Flightscope X2 works great. No longer have space to use this in my garage so it's time to go to someone who can use it.

$4700 incl. Shipping

I'm located in Canada, willing to ship to the US but US buyers will be required to pay any additional shipping costs.
    Attached Files

Sorry, that should read US buyers would need to cover additional Duties, not shipping. Shipping is included.

Comment

Where were you 4 months ago! Haha

I have an Xi+.... That is a great price you're selling for. I know there was a guy looking for a Flightscope.

Comment

Originally posted by Matts View Post
        Flightscope X2 works great. No longer have space to use this in my garage so it's time to go to someone who can use it.

$4700 incl. Shipping

I'm located in Canada, willing to ship to the US but US buyers will be required to pay any additional shipping costs.
        What type of sim can you use on this? And does it read short chips? And putting is a NO, correct?

Comment

• StuartG
          StuartG commented
          Editing a comment
          Sim software - definately Trugolf E6 1.6 - not sure if integration with E6 Connect has been done yet for the x2. I also believe (but not 100%) JNPG. I know some have been using the Xi+ and Xi Tour with JNPG, so I suspect it will also work for X2, just not positive.

Correct, no putting. At one point, in E6, there was putting integration for the X2 with TruGolf's hardware (TruPutt or TruTrack2). I've seen someone post that's still working in a limited context despite being no longer officially supported - but you'd still need that TruGolf hardware in addition to the X2.

• DJO45
          DJO45 commented
          Editing a comment
          Flightscope X2 is compatible with E6 Connect as i am currently using it. It will not read short chips or putts. It will work in conjunction with Trutrac2 for reading chips & putts but is cumbersome as you have to switch back and forth in the software. I have chosen to take the trade in deal from Flightscope and upgrade to the X3.

I’ve only ever used the Flightscope apps for tablet and phones. I’d have to defer to StuartG on the sim side.

It’s really accurate for full swing shots, but doesn’t capture short chips or putts, so that would limit it for playing sim rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbraden32 View Post

What type of sim can you use on this? And does it read short chips? And putting is a NO, correct?
          E6 1.6 and JNPG beta.

It was very hit/miss on short chips for me. No putting at all. Assume no chips/putts.

Comment

Is this unit still available?

Comment

It is still available.

Comment

Reducing the price to $4200

Comment

Working...
                X