This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Foresight GC2 with Bluetooth, screen, balls, etc

I’m looking to sell some extras I’ve acquired or just had for a while. I’d prefer to sell lots of stuff to one person, but will separate. I try to price fairly, but if something seems out of line, let me know. Located near Baltimore, MD.

Foresight GC2 with Bluetooth S/N 1205. Functions as it should with a brand new battery. Includes cords. Includes GC2 protective cover as shown. $3800 shipped.

Supertex impact screen 10 ft x 9 ft (120x108) with pockets for EMT or PVC. Includes pictures straps for adjusting tension. Brand new. Never used. I have some 1” EMT connectors if you are looking to build an enclosure. $125 shipped.

Optoma GT1080DARBEE - or- Optoma GT760A short throw projector. I bought brand new. I can check hours if needed, but both are probably under 300 hours. Includes pictured box. Only selling one. I’ll use the other for kids movies outside. $430 or $280 shipped respectively.

Fiberbuilt flight deck hitting strip. $50.

1x2 hitting strip that takes tees $15.

1x2 commercial mat style hitting strip (perfect for DIY gel). $15.

gel to put below mat cut out. 8x18 or 9x16. $40.

2019 Srixon Z-star XV white or yellow balls, brand new, current generation with SERM (gen. 6). 8 dozen available. $20/dozen.

2017 Srixon Z-star XV white golf balls, brand new, prior generation (gen. 5). 5 dozen available. $18/dozen. I find these are super durable for sim play.

Snell MTB, prior generation, brand new. 2 dozen available. $18/dozen.

Snell MTB Black. $5 for the sleeve or free with purchase of both MTB dozen.

Bridgestone e5 urethane cover balls, brand new. 2 dozen available. $12/dozen.

Kirkland Signature 3-piece urethane balls, brand new. 1-dozen available. $10.
    Attached Files

What's going on godfather?

Comment

• Godfather
      Godfather commented
      Editing a comment
      Selling my extra gear... finally. Build 3.0 coming soon.

• Wizard of Coz
      Wizard of Coz commented
      Editing a comment
      Selling all those great golf balls makes wiz think your balls are gonna catch the measles for 3.0??

• Godfather
      Godfather commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought about it, but decided against it. The ball issue is a deal breaker for me. I just decided to give up on the XVs, which I’ve tried to make work for a few years, but I prefer the feel of the regular z-star.

Shoot I can’t edit the original post.

The GC2 serial number is A1205. I indicated the Bluetooth works, but left off the A.

Attached Files

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, does the GC2 include driving range software ? I understand you need TGC or FSX for sim play but wondering if the foresight includes basic driving range with the unit.

Thx

Comment

• Godfather
        Godfather commented
        Editing a comment
        Only the performance fitting app is free so it wouldn’t project - just see the fitting numbers, flight path, etc. For a sim range you need software.

Thanks, I'll contemplate it, message you after I do some math

Comment

2019 Srixon XVs and Snells are sold.

GC2 price drop - $3750.

Comment

FYI this GC2 has a Superflash (notice the big flash window) and is HW3, meaning it’s supports Superflash as well as Andy’s replacement megaflash.

Comment

Godfather I sent you a PM. Did you get it?

Comment

• Godfather
              Godfather commented
              Editing a comment
              Don’t see one, but sent you a PM

Sorry not sure why it didn’t send. Just now seeing this and sent you a PM.

Comment

GC2 - $3700. Updated HW 3, Superflash, spare flash board, protective case.

Comment

Showing Bluetooth working... lots of upgrades on this one.
                Attached Files

Comment

GC2 and 2017 Z-stars sold. How do I lock the thread? I still have projector and impact screen, but this thread is a mess.

Comment

Working...
                  X