Hitting turf inserts available - Quattro/YGT-3D and Monster mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitting turf inserts available - Quattro/YGT-3D and Monster mats

I too have been testing out different hitting turf besides the tried and true Fiberbuilt. As a result I have some extra inserts available for sale. PM me your name & address if interested. I accept Venmo or PayPal.

The prices below will include UPS Ground shipping to anywhere in continental US. First come first serve as I don't have many left.

Turf: Wittek Quattro / YGT-3D mat (these mats appear to be identical. I specifically ordered the YGT-3D)
    1 left: 1x3 foot $70

More info on these mats:
    DetailsQuattro Golf MatFeaturing a Revolutionary Ergonomic Cushioning System! The perfect mat for Country Club use. Protect your grass tee line after a large amount of rain. The Quattro Mat offers the best alternative for your players when the grass is too wet to be used. Don't let a wet Range stop your members from warming up. Add Quattro Mats to your existing tee line today.The Quattro Mat is the most realistic simulation of a fairway on the market. Using a scientific revolution in mat technology, the Quattro Mat features an impact-dampening system. The knitted nylon turf is bonded to an interface layer which protects the mat from tearing. The dampening system consists of highly elastic polyurethane fibers acting to absorb the impact of the club. This is then connected to an elastic vinyl mat for additional comfort. The end result is what gives the Quattro Mat an incredibly soft feel while providing extra protection to the golfer's wrists, torso, and lower body. Eight tee holes extend mat life. The bottom side of the holes are countersunk to accept the base of the rubber tee.QUATTRO MAT Size: 59"x 59" Weight: 39 lbs. Thickness: 1¼"

---

Turf: Monster mat (discovered by HTDumps at PGA show)
    1x1 foot: $35
    1x2 foot: $60
    1x3 foot: $70
    1x4 foot: $80

More info on this mat:

Quattro/YGT-3D insert is sold. I still have monster mat inserts left.

Comment

I just realized this should have been put in the classified section.. can it be moved? Sorry about that.

Comment

So you ended up going back to fiberbuilt? I am trying the ygt one now but find it too thin and my shots seem to go all the way through the mat. I may try it with some added foam underneath and see if that helps.

Comment

No I sold my Fiberbuilt when I was getting rid of a bunch of old sim stuff like netting, stance mats, etc. The guy really wanted it and offered me a good deal. Since I had several other turf options already I figured if I didn't end up liking any of these new mats I can just order new FB strips.

FWIW between the YGT and monster mats I haven't yet felt the need to go to back FB.
          Last edited by frodaddy00; 03-01-2020, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Does these hold tees or do you need to cut out a hole for a rubber tee?

Comment

They do not hold tees very well. I would recommend one of the sit-on-top style tees but you could cut holes if you wanted...

Comment

I still have monster mat turf left if anyone is interested. Price includes shipping to US.

More info on this mat:

1x1 foot: $30
                1x2 foot: $50
                1x3 foot: $60
                1x4 foot: $75

Comment

• Jwheels9876
                  Jwheels9876 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've been playing off this one for a while, it's a nice turf.

• jerry3
                  jerry3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  me too, one of the best ones available imo

• BillG
                  BillG commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Frodaddy00. It looks like they only sell a 5x5 and a 3x5 one now. I dont see anything on their website about the strips you have noted.

BillG I bought a 5x5 and had them cut it into 1x5 strips so others could give it a try. I picked it up at their factory here in GA last year then would cut smaller strips if people wanted them.

Comment

Thanks. It would be great if all the sellers sold small sample sizes so you could try them out. Like paint swatches

Comment

frodaddy00 PM sent

Comment

Working...
                    X