Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6 Sim software

1. E6 v1.6 Golf Simulator/Simulation software. $1,000 OBO
    I got this with my X2 and haven't had a chance to do anything with it except test it out (just installed, didn't update it or anything). I don't really have a place that I can hit balls indoors and don't want to deal with a laptop outside. I believe this still sells for around $1,400 with just the base software, driving range and one course. If you think I'm off on price, let me know. This will be shipped requiring a signature for delivery.

I have almost 150 positive feedback on GolfWRX for a selling reference.

What is included - E6 version 1.6 disks, USB Dongle with license information for Base software, Driving/Practice Range and 4 courses shown in the pic below. The USB dongle is required to run the software.

Took a few screen captures of a few partial PW shots in the driving range and a punch on a par 3 on Pebble with the Flightscope X2. You can see how it presents your ball and club data, pretty nice presentation. The driving range is actually really nice and I wish Flightscope would include something like that with their apps. I can provide more screen captures if you'd like.

Last edited by Wundej; 01-03-2017, 04:40 AM.

Sending a PM.

Comment

From looking at Trugolfs site, the flightscope e6 is different that all other versions. Do you know if it works with the protee interface (protee and gc2)?

Comment

There is a $500 fee to switch the dongle. I just talked to TruGolf.

Comment

Still looking to sell this? Tried PMin you recently.

Comment

Working...
          X