Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Bob Chung winning the TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Franklin Templeton Shootout !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 XMAS Tour - XMAS Champions of Champions with 2 rounds at Glen Abbey CC (White Tees) by BoomBoom : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...s-of-champions
See more
See less

Flightscope Xi tour Pc Software prices ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightscope Xi tour Pc Software prices ??

Will be hooking up my seconhand Flightscope Xi tour to a Pc and projector in the New year, only interested in using it for range / swing data, is the software free or is there a yearly fee
    no prices on their website ?
    advice appreciated
    Jason

I’m probably not telling you anything new, but I just got my Flightscope Xi Tour up and running a couple weeks ago and the Flightscope guys are highly recommending the iPad and Apple TV to project. I have also come across a couple of iPad mirroring programs for the PC to run through your projector, but I am still waiting on my projector and have not attempted that approach. I would be curious if you come across anything else you prefer.

But to answer your question I have not heard if there is a charge for the PC software or not.

Comment

FYI there are two iPad apps that charge a one time fee of $10 each to use. (Apologize if you already knew that).

Comment

Originally posted by Jason R
        Will be hooking up my seconhand Flightscope Xi tour to a Pc and projector in the New year, only interested in using it for range / swing data, is the software free or is there a yearly fee
        no prices on their website ?
        advice appreciated
        Jason
        Unless things have changed, you get the PC software when you have an active support contract. Apps are a one time purchase. I've been using my X2 with the apps.

If you are only planning on range and practice, I'd say that going with a tablet app would be the best option.

Comment

Working...
        X