Xi with unlocked features on tablet value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xi with unlocked features on tablet value

What is the value for an Xi unit with a tablet that has the unlocked club head data worth?

For me personally? $1000.

I base that on a the fact that I can only use the tablet. If the tablet brakes I than only have a regular xi. If I need assistance or repairs it cost $1000 to transfer the license. The last factor is not ability to fully sim because of lack of putting or chipping

Comment

I'm not as concerned about the chipping and putting aspect.

I guess I should have asked what's the value of a used Xi in general?

Comment

I bought mine new in spring of this year 2018 for 7k. A used unit would be cheap in my opinion @ 4K but I would expect to get 5k for mine if I were to sell it. I would think it’s safe to say anyone who has a unit takes very good care of it so buying a damaged flight scope is possible but highly unlikely. Anyone buying this product should have done their due diligence in knowing what it does and it is worth it to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob W
          I bought mine new in spring of this year 2018 for 7k. A used unit would be cheap in my opinion @ 4K but I would expect to get 5k for mine if I were to sell it. I would think it’s safe to say anyone who has a unit takes very good care of it so buying a damaged flight scope is possible but highly unlikely. Anyone buying this product should have done their due diligence in knowing what it does and it is worth it to them.
          $7k for a plain Xi, or an Xi Tour?

OP,
          I think the plain Xi was $2500 new, so a used one would probably be in the $1800 or so. I wouldn’t pay much more than that as the extra club info is only valid as long as you own the working tablet. Also keep in mind that it’s not legal, so there is that....

Like it or not, those “hacked” units violate their agreements and it is stealing functionality that they sell.

Comment

Something worth noting. I have the XI Tour
            Last edited by Rob W; 11-06-2018, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X