Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET & GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Scotish Open!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Ireland Invitational with 2 rounds at Le Golf National (Protee): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...d-invitational
See more
See less

Mevo+ vs SkyTrak vs UNEEKOR QED - PUTTING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mevo+ vs SkyTrak vs UNEEKOR QED - PUTTING

What do you think?

Great stuff, appreciate the time you put into your content.

Comment

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I appreciate you watching!

Driver please!

Comment

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's coming! Sorry each takes so long and I was thinking of bringing in a solid driver player for best results since I have not been hitting my driver well lately but we will see I might be able to pull of some decent shots haha Thanks for watching!

• Gresh12
      Gresh12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just figured @ac98cr125 was being a showman and building to driver as it's the one everyone always wants the most.

I am curious to see how M+ does with .09. I played 18 holes on TM4 Virtual Golf 2 last night and I hit zero crazy push slices off the tee (and this is also not my miss outside) whereas I get about 25% of them when I play a round on my M+ (whether driver or hybrid). Hardly a significant sample but I'm definitely firmly in the camp that M+ (at least on .08) has issues with anything that starts right. So please try to hit some push fades to see if they go a bit right or end up miles right and toe balls as others have suggested.

Keep up the great work.

Honestly, I think your driver swing is fine. You've got good speed which helps, and how well the units on a couple misses is important. You know your game too which is important.

Comment

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is soooo inside out when I miss it's like a 220 yard hook LOL So embarrassing hahahaha. So funny because I would hitting my drives so straight for a while. I Guess that is golf for ya!! Maybe we will both hit a few
Working...
X