Is there any software for the PC that allows you to hit balls on the Mevo+ and record swing video? I would love to analyze my swing to help find out where im going wrong. If possible both down the line and face on would be great.
Mevo+ and swing camera
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
How do you connect the Mevo+ to FS Multicam? When I try it says please connect to the X3 network. I have tried on the ipad version. It looks like it is only meant for the X3. Let us know if you found a way to make it work.
Comment
-
Yes, kinovea 9.3 is a freeware program you can use that if you set it up with a mic it will record the previous swing and auto play it back. I use it for front and back swings and it syncs each swing up. I purchased a couple 260fps at 480/120 FPS at 720p. I have some of the info posted on another thread.
Basically download kinovea 9.3 (could be 9.1) buy a couple $60 cameras from amazon with the specs mentioned. Make sure you have good lighting and setup the automation in kinovea.
Comment
. Kinovea does work pretty well though but it doesn't use the MEVO+ camera to my knowledge.
Comment