Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @frackh and @inorkuo winning the TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - OHL Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - RSM Classic with 2 rounds at Sea Island CC(GA) - Seaside : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ur-rsm-classic
See more
See less

HMT with TGC - where i see club data?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	hmt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	133295

interested as thinking of GC2 HMT upgrade.

i have been doing some research lately as i am moving from skytrak to GC2 with HMT and i really wanted HMT data included in software, I have seen the price of FSX and its way to expensive for me right now as the LM is 9000.00 but i did come across a software that does have HMT intergrated into the software has anyone tried JNPG before as it looks like this is perfect for what i am looking to have in my upgrade.
    Last edited by tesanh; 11-13-2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• GSF_Admin
      GSF_Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Please note: videos and images containing links to competitive forums are not allowed.

Here is a link if you would like to check out the guy mentioned in the previous post and the software he uses. He also gives online lessons via Skype of FaceTime. I will be hopefully taking some with him shortly to take care of this awful driver slice I have!
    Here you will find instructional videos and general golf videos from Shankygolf
    Last edited by Meatmiller; 11-13-2017, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by philipgabriel@gmx.com View Post
      Is it possible to show club data on a tv via fr1 and play at the same time TGC with beamer (both conntected to the computer)?
      Phillip, I have done it. You will want to have a beefier computer because you are running TGC which is a demanding piece of software and FR1. I think you have to be in Windowed Mode for TGC, if you right click your desktop after hooking up more than one monitor, choose "extend these displays" under the Multiple displays section. I think you need to run FR1 in windowed mode too but I got rid of FR1 after I bought FSX. Then simply drag TGC to the monitor you want that on and drag FR1 to the other monitor and I think you are good to go.

Comment

Yeah Meatmiller. I've had lessons from Shanky online. Can't recommend it enough.

Comment

Here it is in action, although he doesn't seem to be looking at it very much.
          Last edited by tesanh; 11-14-2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

I've taken four online lessons so far with shane (shankygolf) and it's been really good.

in our first lesson he looked at my swing from down the line and said it looked pretty solid. then he looked at it from face on and wanted to change my setup and grip. he wanted my grip to be slightly strong and my hands to be in front of the inside of my lead thigh.

Name:	
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	133244

in lesson number two shane asked me about my launch numbers. I was hitting my 6i which normally carried around 155 yds, with a vertical launch angle of around 21-22 degrees. he said that was too high for a 6i and wanted me to get my launch angle down to around 18. he had me to go to the top and shift pressure from right to left heel in a lateral/rotational movement followed by the feeling of releasing the club later. he had me do practice swings where the whoosh would happen waist high, post impact.

Name:	
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	133245

in lesson three shane saw that i had swayed too much with the hips to the top, then moved too much the other way on the way down, resulting in being too leaned back at impact. he wanted me to stay more stable and centered by rotating between the feet. my swing thought was to bump out the lead knee as my first move down.

Name:	
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	133246

lesson 4 was about more aggressive rotation and also using the legs to "jump" into impact. the lesson was just this morning at 5:30am and I didn't quite get the timing right during the lesson. I was able to get a little more rotation but the jump was still happening a little too late, just after impact.

Name:	
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	133247

at this point, i'm 10 yards longer with every club because I actually hit the ball with some shaft lean now, and i'm getting better contact more often than not. if you're thinking about taking lessons, I would definitely recommend shane.
            Last edited by inorkuo; 11-15-2017, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X