HMT sticker re-order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMT sticker re-order

Does anyone have any aftermarket options for re-ordering more HMT stickers? I put a call into Foresight and they are $120 for 500 stickers... Thanks!

Hi, I use reflective tape from Conrad and is working perfect.
    Tape Conrad Components RT White (L x W) 45 m x 19 mm - now buy online with ease from Conrad.com , your online shop for technology, electronics and innovative ideas. | 1197059

Comment

What do you use to cut the circles out 4mm hole punch?

Comment

I use standard 2 hole paper punch - around 6 mm holes and HMT doesn't have any issues with it.

Comment

I wonder if size isn't the issue. Material is. Hmt stickers definitely aren't 6mm. If yours work it must be the right material
          Last edited by Ports; 09-01-2017, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Would anyone be interested in buying stickers if I make them? (I'm from Europe)

Comment

I might buy some depending gone whether they work and how much they cost!

Comment

• vondejan
                vondejan commented
                Editing a comment
                I use them in my indoor and are working perfectly. Price would be 10 EUR for 192 stickers (48 clubs) + shipping.

• StanMI
                StanMI commented
                Editing a comment
                vondejan..... are you making them on Flexo, I really don't need them yet. Just nice to know if there is another printer here.

Has there been any traction on getting after market stickers? I just bought new irons and exhausted my current supply. Need to order new ones. I'll get them from Foresight if i can't get them third party. Anyone know what Foresight charges for US customers?

Comment

根据背景运动GCQ的易撕贴纸,我们设计了一系列具有多种规格(14x15)和210贴纸的设计,它很容易 使用。说实话,gcq提供的贴纸工具的设计实在不值得称赞,有时它被使用,它很无味。
                Last edited by benjamin; 09-14-2018, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Hi everyone, I wanted to confirm that I was able to make dot stickers the HMT reads with:

Hy-Ko Reflective Safety Tape 2” x 24”, Silver

Property owners want to protect their lawns and landscaping. Some may also need to identify their land boundaries. Still others may have to alert drivers and walkers of furrows and other frontage hazards. Hy-Ko can help you help them by carrying our line of driveway/safety markers and reflectors. Available in an assortment of colors, both driveway markers and reflectors feature brilliant break-resistant Plexiglas that is highly visible at night and in bad weather.

EK Tools Circle Punch, 3/16-Inch

It’s fairly quick & easy. I peeled a little tape away from the backing, held the hole punch upside down (so dots are ejected upwards), inserted the tape into the punch sticky side up, punched out a dot, and tapped my fingertip to the sticky side that gets ejected.

I hope this is helpful!

Comment

Hey, thanks for that info, mlieberman55.

Anyone have any comparison between doing this and the stickers straight from Foresight? I would do the work of this if these stickers would stay on better.I haven’t run out of stickers on my first roll yet because I don’t put them on all clubs and don’t feel I need to , but the only club that seems to keep the stickers well is my driver. I’d like them to at least let a few rounds and mat practice in between and mine do not.

Comment

• gibbiesmalls
                      gibbiesmalls commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't think you're going to have any problems with the stickers not holding. If anything I think the only thing that will cause you to replace them is playing out on the real course and getting them worn down with the swings of the club. If you're only using them indoors, you won't have a problem at all. I've never had reflective engineering tape fall out any of my clubs.... and as a club ho, I put them on EVERYTHING.

Was messing around on the sim tonight and hit some irons I haven't hit in a while. Noticed that the HMT picked up some one dot data on one of the clubs that happened to have some reflective tape on the toe from an old Temp Trainer 911. Found the Tempo 911 box and cut up one of the stickers and placed them on a club and was able to get 4 dot data and the HMT never missed a shot. Let me add that the dots were poorly cut squares of different sizes as seen in the picture. The stickers are 3M Scotchlite 510 Reflective Sheeting.

Comment

vondejan Did you end up making stickers for sale? I would be interested.

Comment

• vondejan
                        vondejan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No I didn't. There was no interest.

Originally posted by mlieberman55 View Post
                      Hi everyone, I wanted to confirm that I was able to make dot stickers the HMT reads with:

Hy-Ko Reflective Safety Tape 2” x 24”, Silver

Property owners want to protect their lawns and landscaping. Some may also need to identify their land boundaries. Still others may have to alert drivers and walkers of furrows and other frontage hazards. Hy-Ko can help you help them by carrying our line of driveway/safety markers and reflectors. Available in an assortment of colors, both driveway markers and reflectors feature brilliant break-resistant Plexiglas that is highly visible at night and in bad weather.

EK Tools Circle Punch, 3/16-Inch

It’s fairly quick & easy. I peeled a little tape away from the backing, held the hole punch upside down (so dots are ejected upwards), inserted the tape into the punch sticky side up, punched out a dot, and tapped my fingertip to the sticky side that gets ejected.

I hope this is helpful!
                      I can confirm that this combo works. Easy to punch out the stickers and the only (minor) annoying part is that they are kinda difficult to pull the backing off.

I put them on a few irons and drivers and it picked all all of them up.

Thanks for sharing, saved a ton of $.

Comment

I can provide more advantageous sticker products, I hope to help you.

Comment

benjamin, you keep posting replies saying you offer this or can help with that.... It would be helpful if you could just respond with exactly what you can do. If you write a price with shipping included, you may get some responses. If you just say, “I can help with that....” it doesn’t give enough information and people will just be waiting for more info.

Comment

Working...
                          X