HMT sticker re-order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMT sticker re-order

Does anyone have any aftermarket options for re-ordering more HMT stickers? I put a call into Foresight and they are $120 for 500 stickers... Thanks!

I’m waiting for more info
    My Courses:
    World Par 3's by mthunt
    Toronto GC (L) mthunt
    Burlington G&CC by mthunt
    Weston G&CC by mthunt
    London Hunt Club L mthunt
    Park CC Lidar mthunt
    Sunningdale GC Robinson L
    Sunningdale GC Thompson L
    Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
    Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
    The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
    The National GC L mthunt
    Mississaugua GC L mthunt
    Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
    Markland Woods CC mthunt
    Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
    Magna GC L mthunt
    Barrie CC L mthunt
    mthunt Range

Comment

Discussion on the price of GCQ or HMT club head mark。 Mark sticker foresight sports official website msrp price is 520 units sold for 130 dollars, a mark

Comment

• Baller
        Baller commented
        Editing a comment
        Just seeing this now... thanks for giving the reference post. That helps! Has anyone tried them?

Stickers with dispenser direct from Foresight on sale in the store now for $78 (reg $130).

Comment

Hello Baller, what makes you believe there are stikkers for the dispensers in that offer ???

Comment

• Baller
          Baller commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha, that is really hilarious! I hope so, though, cause I just placed an order and for the tax and $18 shipping to go a few hundred miles, there sure better be stickers!!!

But seriously, there is nothing about stickers in the offer, and the price reflects there is not ?

Comment

• Baller
          Baller commented
          Editing a comment
          They are not replaceable rolls. There are stickers in them. When you finish the roll, you toss it.. They don't sell them empty.

They really just need to add a description.

• sorensen
          sorensen commented
          Editing a comment
          That's funny, did not know it was a one-time dispenser, explain it all. Thank you for info Baller

• Baller
          Baller commented
          Editing a comment
          The stickers from foresight now come on a roll with a disposable dispenser. It's a one-time use dispenser. It does not open. You do not buy more stickers for it Once the stickers are done, it's useless. You just buy another roll/dispenser combo. I don't remember how many but it's over 500 stickers.,

For anyone in the UK....This tape works a treat https://www.affixit.co.uk/Reflective...l?cPath=33_137

It is a backed tape with quite a good backing paper. I punch a load out into a matchbox and then using needle nose tweezers remove the backing tape and apply to the club. I thought that it would be a bit of a faff trying to seperate the sticker from the backer but can actually do it quite quickly with the tweezers ....not as bad as I thought it would be....

Comment

Try these: strips of 84 for $10: 11.9 cents per dot: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Reflective-.../352551370588\
          If you are looking at this, you probably know what these are. They are made from the very best retro-reflective material that is used by OEM's. They are professionally die cut and in my opinion, better than what you will get from manufacturers. | eBay!

Comment

or Try these: 834 dots for $80 Less than a third of what you would normally pay for dots of lesser quality.
            If you are looking you probably know what these are.  The are the best retro reflective club dots made from the best original material.  They are professionally die cut to exactly 5mm with the tabs for easy application.  Peel them directly from the sheets.  No dispenser waste.   From the manufacturer they cost $150 for 500 dots.   Buy a sheet here for $80 for 834 dots.   That's less than 1/3 of the price you would normally pay.   Plus I will guarantee them.   Try them and if they are absolutely perfect, send them back to me for a full refund. | eBay!

Comment

Has anyone tried the reflective dots that HarryB is referring to above?
              Is there a consensus for the best non-OEM (meaning being sold by Foresight directly) reflective dots at a much more reasonable price point?
              I have seen quite a few mentioned in this thread but I was wondering if anyone wanted to chime in with a good sample size of data at this point that can verify that other less expense dots are working well.

Comment

Originally posted by shellman19
                Is there a consensus for the best non-OEM (meaning being sold by Foresight directly) reflective dots at a much more reasonable price point?
                I have seen quite a few mentioned in this thread but I was wondering if anyone wanted to chime in with a good sample size of data at this point that can verify that other less expense dots are working well.
                I’ve got some of those on the way. For that price, I spent that much for the reflective material and punch...but with this I don’t have to deal with any of the backing removal. Much easier. Will post up some info when they come in.

Here is what I ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by shellman19 View Post
                  Regarding HarryB's dots ...

Yes -- I received mine this week. And they are great. They works fine with my HMT setup, and they are much easier to install than the dots that came with my HMT. I ordered off Harry's ebay page and bought three strips for $34. He threw in several extras -- and it was all quickly shipped.

100% recommend Harry's dots.

Comment

• HarryB
                    HarryB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Qwiklap.....I was scared because they work perfectly with my Quad, my coach's quad, and on a friends HMT. But then i heard from one guy he was getting 1 dot reads from his HMT, but he's having trouble with OEM dots too so I think it's his unit. I take returns anyway if things don't work, but i'm a hobbyist myself and the last thing i want to do is mess something up. The dots are going fast so if people want them, they better hurry. I now am selling sheets of 834 dots for $80 which compares quite favorably to the cheesy dispenser with waste that has about 500 dots for $150. Also, keep in mind you can try to find a material, and try to use a hole punch, but there's a ton of waste and wasted time peeling the dots and then trying to appy them. That's why i went to the trouble of setting up the die cutting process. My dots have tabs so no problem and easy to apply. Also, I'm working on some other configurations including ones that are like a little tree with 4 dots for easy application. I'm beginning to sound like a salesman so i'll stop there, i'm just excited about my dots! Send me a message if you want some.

hey guys,

i can confirm that the dots from this site are also working on the GC Hawk

https://www.dots4sale.com/product-pa...or-quad-or-hmt

Comment

We sell reflective dots $25 for 800+ mailed in the US. I have sent some to the UK and Germany and postage is $20 with a tracking number. We don't cut the tabs for the dots, we figure it's wasting square inches that could be used for dots. I have a GC2/HMT and I find it easy enough to just use a box cutter to transfer the dots to the club face.

Comment

• GullLakeMi
                      GullLakeMi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Do you have an online site for ordering?

Hi I’m from the UK, do you know where I can any any hmt dots cheaper than foresight which are guaranteed to work? I saw your post on the forum a few years ago. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tigerstew View Post
                      Hi I’m from the UK, do you know where I can any any hmt dots cheaper than foresight which are guaranteed to work? I saw your post on the forum a few years ago. Thanks
                      I’m not sure what the “guarantee” that you are looking for is but the only dots I’ve used that work as good as the foresight dots are the ones in post 58
                      My Courses:
                      World Par 3's by mthunt
                      Toronto GC (L) mthunt
                      Burlington G&CC by mthunt
                      Weston G&CC by mthunt
                      London Hunt Club L mthunt
                      Park CC Lidar mthunt
                      Sunningdale GC Robinson L
                      Sunningdale GC Thompson L
                      Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
                      Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
                      The Sanctuary GC ProTee L