Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Saik Golf winning the TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - AT&T Pebble Beach ProAm !

Join this weeks TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Genesis Open with 2 rounds at Riviera Country Club Friday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-genesis-open
See more
See less

FSX Courses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then at what spin rate are they sticky. I play many types of greens from very fast private to slow municipal and the TGC greens don't react similarly to even fast firm greens IRL. I have 7,8,9 irons that run out way more than anything I see out on the course and I'm not talking about the one off's that are just really crazy. Forget about anything holding in TGC that has around 5k spin. IRL hybrids for me fly much higher and land softer and yet on TGC I have to hit the front edge of a green and hope it stops before the back and forgot about one hopping onto it, the ball actually appears to then launch itself forward. I realize getting ground conditions on a software program is probably very difficult, but I guess I just haven't encountered this situation.

Comment

I currently own TGC, FR1 & FSX, and did the 30-trial of E6 last month. My personal preference is FSX because I practice more than play online where TGC shines. Pebble, Spyglass, and Spanish Bay are leaps ahead of foresight’s older courses. But damn, it’s expensive!

Comment

Yeah, I bit the bullet and bought Pebble today. Only had time to mess around on a few holes, but was good to have it again. While there are a decent amount of courses for less, I like having a course I know and play often enough to make it feel like I’m really playing. Sucks that it is as much as playing the course for real, but then again, if you look at it that way it makes it a little easier to spend that.

Comment

Working...
        X