Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Shardak (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - OHL Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Boston : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...he-rsm-classic
See more
See less

Use GC2 for practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use GC2 for practice

Hello,
    Can you use GC2 to practice only(waiting for TGC buy), is the Ipad app enough to show the trajectory and some data ?

Thanks !

Yes the ipad app is more than enough.
    You don't even need that because the GC2 screen will give you lots of data for practice. If i take my GC2 to the range for practice, i rarely bother taking an ipad with me

Comment

The GC2 alone is ok. You can easily see everything except back spin. The GC2 with HMT is oh my at the range.

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

GC2 plus 240fps slow motion on your iphone (using it outdoors) are heck of tools to improve your swing.

Comment

Originally posted by jkoptions
            GC2 plus 240fps slow motion on your iphone (using it outdoors) are heck of tools to improve your swing.
            If they only would make it easy to use the iPhone as a camera with FSX....such simple things would make all the difference with tools like this.

Comment

Working...
            X