Reflective dots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflective dots

These are now in sheets of 834 dots for $80. That's less than 1/3 price. Also, accepting returns if the don't work perfectly.
    Reflective dots in sheets for Quad HMT ForeSight Trackman Launch Monitor mocap | Sporting Goods, Golf, Golf Accessories | eBay!

I bought mailbox address numbers (letter l, most reflective area) from Home Depot for .69 cents. I use a 1/8” hole cutter and get 40-50 out of one sheet. Works great on the HMT.

Comment

Paid about $30 for the pair and will never have to buy dots again. Does help to have a toothpick to put them on.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
        https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0090JVBXC

Paid about $30 for the pair and will never have to buy dots again. Does help to have a toothpick to put them on.
        Very smart! How many dots do you think this will produce? (Want to know dot per $) Does it work perfectly all the time?

Comment

• Deuce
          Deuce commented
          Editing a comment
          No clue; I cut off about of foot of tape at a time and I've only burned through a few feet for probably a dozen sets of clubs. Can't possibly imagine ever needing more tape. Yes, it works perfectly all the time. Never had one that didn't work.

I tried punched dots but had trouble applying them accurately. Prefer dots with tabs like these : https://www.ebay.com/itm/352561380332 Lots of dots for a few bucks. These will last most users a long time.
        Ok, since you are looking at these you know what they are. They are semi-reflective dots to put on a golf club to use with a specialized launch monitor. That's less than half price. And these are made from the very best semi reflective material. | eBay!

Comment

I also tried those tabbed dots, and they work great and are much easier to apply. Although I didn't struggle with applying the punched dots, the time I'd take to a full set of irons was frustratingly long. As someone who uses their LM more for practice and the pursuit of the "perfect club" (it's never the Indian!), these tabbed are so much easier to apply, and hence so much easier to try more equipment!

These ebay dots were just as effective as punched or Foresight dots and you can't go wrong with them. No sense in allowing Foresight to price gouge us!

Get them. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

I can confirm Harry's dots work well and that he is great to deal with. My dots arrived quickly and have performed flawlessly. Harry even threw in a few of his "treed" dots with four on a single tab. They are really convenient and speed up the dotting process significantly. I also like pulling the dots off the page because half the time with the dispenser the backing comes off along with the dot and then it takes some time/precision to separate them. I don't know about anyone else, but I've always "babied" my clubs IRL to protect the dots and also been a little stingy with dotting my friends' clubs when they play with me. But with this development, I don't think I will see the need to do either of those things anymore!

Comment

HarryB was a pleasure to work with. Fast and responsive communications.

still waiting on the HMT.

Comment

Originally posted by triplebogeysrbetter View Post
                HarryB was a pleasure to work with. Fast and responsive communications.

still waiting on the HMT.
                It's like that? tsk tsk lol

You'll love the GC2/HMT!

Comment

Working...
              X