Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @allen2be (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - The Players Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - Valspar Championship with 2 rounds at New Mississaugua G&CC white : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-championship
See more
See less

BY REQUEST - ROLLS of reflective dots using best material professionally die cut.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BY REQUEST - ROLLS of reflective dots using best material professionally die cut.

Now producing rolls of these. $130 plus shipping for a whopping 1,230 dots. Can also do these in bulk in basically any configuration anybody wants (dots alone, trees, dots with tabs etc.). Also will post an eBay link for the rolls. Many on here can vouch for the dots. They work better than the originals. I've had 1 return out of over 100 orders from somebody who said their club head speed was so fast the dots were popping off the club. If you have other ideas or requests just holler. Also, if you aren't a member of the Facebook group on golf simulation and launch monitors, please join.
    Ok, by request I'm not making rolls of these reflective dots.   These rolls have 1,230 tabbed dots professionally die cut from the best retroreflective material.   I'm selling them for $130 plus shipping.   These are better than the original equipment manufacturers dots that sell for $130 for 500 dots.   They are fully guaranteed.   If they don't work better than the originals, send them back for a full refund.   If you are a club fitter or golf store with high usage, contact me for bulk pricing.   | eBay!

Now offering FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on any order over $80!!! UK, Europe, Australia, etc. etc!!!!!!!

Comment

So how big of a market are HMT dots to warrant so many ads on this forum?

Comment

"As per your request" Really??? Nobody requested anything that I saw. Exactly how most of my spam emails start. ( https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...eet#post183500 )

I'm all for aftermarket improvements but this one could be toned down a little IMHO.

Comment

Sorry for the "spam" and I'll stop posting the different options, but to answer your question, I've had over 140 orders for dots in the last 60 days......and actually, i got the request for rolls from a major golf merchandise chain and a couple of individuals. The aftermarket dot demand is a lot greater than I would have anticipated.

Comment

Working...
      X