Fsx 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fsx 2020

Just saw a post from the merchandise show. Showcasing fsx 2020. Anyone got some more intel?

April 2020.

Comment

It's all supposed to be April.

Comment

Honestly more interested in the potential Graphics upgrades than club gapping.

Club gapping is easy with raw data ....

Comment

• Kmurray
          Kmurray commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi
          Where do you find the club gapping please....last update I can see on Foresight web is May 19.....

• DanW
          DanW commented
          Editing a comment
          Even though the last update shows May 19, they did have a fix release a couple weeks ago. I downloaded it a couple days ago, a couple changes that I noticed are club gapping and improved drop options and intelligence.

• Baller
          Baller commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe it’s under the Practice menu.

Would like to see an Environment Optimizer like Flightscope has. Hit a shot, then have the ability to replay the shot under different wind / altitude conditions.
        Also ability for skills challenges to have CARRY as the result, like hitting into a sand pit or water. Total doesn't help that much,

Comment

How did you download the fix release?

Comment

Hehe that’s what I meant 6611... just a simple few changes on website and history / revision text file of updates would help!

Comment

Great ...downloaded it and got it now...... Thanks. No email advising of the release from Foresight though.

Comment

• Baller
              Baller commented
              Editing a comment
              No, they only send emails when it’s a full release... not sure exactly what qualifies, but just stay alert on here and check the FS updates page now and then. I only know about it because of some ongoing issues and help from support.

I downloaded it last night and it was a huge disappointment. If you look at the promotional piece they are running showing a hole flyover, the actual execution is nowhere close. Not only are the enhancements barely discernible, it’s the same clunky GUI they have had, AND they still have not added a shot optimizer. #sad

Comment

Not sure if you guys are aware but see this thread I started yesterday:
              Here's the link: https://www.foresightsports.com/archive After you have it up and running let me know what looks new and what you think

Comment

Have to ask does anyone have issue with aim like being totally off center and not looking at target area . Even with putting to aim with map other wise hitting 20 yards off line

Comment

• delaloi
                  delaloi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It sounds like your room configuration utility needs to be tweaked. For me, the screen size and distance to screen measures could be inputted accurately, but to get the visual alignment correct I had to play with the variable for distance from ball to GCQ. If I put in the correct number, the aiming line looks too far left. Trial and error.
              Working...
              X