Xmas in July deal or wait?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas in July deal or wait?

I’m looking at the xmas in July deal but was wondering if I should wait since I want the hmt. I doubt they will cut a deal on the cpo hmt at 4900.
    Misses that 10k deal at Black Friday for both and the software, just wondering if anyone paid attention and if they have similar deals every year?
    or how’s the xmas in July deal overall?
    cheers
    john

Been pondering same thing

Comment

they will have some kind of black friday deal. who knows what it will be but you cannot go wrong with this deal

Comment

I know someone that did the Black Friday deal, I think it was for brand new GC2 + HMT + FSX2018 with 8 courses for around 9700. Seemed like a really good deal.

i think the current deal is for CPO units only?

Comment

I think it’s an interesting deal. Seen used units going for $4600. I think it comes to down whether FSX is software you would enjoy using. If that has value then this may be worth considering.

Knowing that tons of folks have and are using GC2 with TGC 2019, I asked Foresight if these units were compatible with third party software and they said “To answer your question, the GC2 is only compatible with Foresight Sports software (FR+1, Original FSX, or FSX 2020, as well as our Mobile Apps: FS Performance, and FSX Mobile).”

That bothers me.

Comment

I decided to go with the deal and just add an hmt later on. I’ll definitely need fsx for the hmt information down the road. I might have to pay a little more as a separate deal for the hmt but we’ll get use out of it now and who knows if they’ll have more cpo package units Black Friday..

Comment

I think this is a VERY good deal, especially if you want a GC2... Getting FSX for almost nothing is significant... I did the Christmas in July deal last year and it was a Quad, head measuring turned on, and FSX for 15k (regular price would have been 18k)... No regrets at all... Attached a screenshot of last year's deal below
              Attached Files

Comment

• Brettster
                Brettster commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks great if you got an extra $15K under the mattress
            Working...
            X