Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

What graphics engine for fsx2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What graphics engine for fsx2021

Any speculation if they’re gonna use unity engine or something similar to e6 ?

Hopefully something better than what E6 has. There are certainly far better graphics available now, and it sucks to always be a step behind.

Comment

I believe it will be Unity. They have a job listed online as a Unity Game Engineer.
      Lay-ups are for basketball!

Comment

• Brettster
        Brettster commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, if they have a job listed now, it's going to be a while before that Engineer can build out their entire system with Unity! I wonder what their saying the ETA is on the new version (2021)?

Well if it’s Unity than it should finally look comparable to the others, fingers crossed

Comment

Hopefully better...

Comment

Wow, if they have a job listed now, it's going to be a while before that Engineer can build out their entire system with Unity! I wonder what their saying the ETA is on the new version (2021)?

Comment

Any rumors or updates? Wondering if I should wait for an update or take the E6 plunge .......

Comment

FSX2021 ??? Is that even a thing ?? Or speculation.

Comment

they should be giving a demonstration soon. I am thinking at the same time as the virtual PGA show

it will be called FSX play

Comment

I just got on board with FSX and a quad this summer. Has 2020 been out that long. Im surprised they would have put time into this when they have a major FSX play release with new graphics engine. Cant wait to hopefully see what they have in store for us in 2021. I was also thinking the same if this has all been rumors with the new graphics engine and play or actually happening early 2021.

Comment

Working...
                  X