Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Shadow Creek !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - ZOZO Championship at Sherwood with 2 rounds at Tobacco Dunes Golf Club ProTee: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ip-at-sherwood
See more
See less

E6 Connect 9 Hole Live Stream - 5ft Gimmies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6 Connect 9 Hole Live Stream - 5ft Gimmies

I know a lot of people were asking to see more E6 connect play with GCQuad. I did a live stream this morning. Here is the link.

short game looks crazy good......

Comment

• keither5150
      keither5150 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jay, I actually meant that the GCQ seemed extremely accurate for chipping. Your short game is ok though.

• Wizard of Coz
      Wizard of Coz commented
      Editing a comment
      Keither 😆....

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wizard, that was crazy good short game for me.. 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

Ha that’s funny. Yes it works excellent all around for sure. 1ft putts are no problem and chipping from bump and runs to big flops are all read well.

Comment

• gojoholo
      gojoholo commented
      Editing a comment
      How would you rate the QED and Eye XO for chipping & putting compared to the Quad?

Similar for the most part. EYE XO still has some misses with high lift or flop wedges but they have improved it. Not sure if it will get to 100% or not yet.

Comment

That is weird that the Eye XO is not perfect for high chips..... It looks like the ball is measured directly after impact, like the GCQ. With stereo systems, there is a dead zone once the LA is high enough to get out of the FOV. My dead zone on my GSA stereo system is 52+ degrees LA. My GSA stereo system only measures ball data 4 feet ahead of the tee..... so 1 yard carries show as 0 yard carry. I have played a bit with the GCQ which I find extremely accurate for short chipping. I am sure that the Uneekor guys will get the bugs ironed out with the Eye XO.... Ceiling mounted stereo systems generally have fantastic speed, HA, LA detection. Maybe they need to make a chipping mode....based on distance to the pin. All sims should increase their detection time for slow shots. This greatly increases the accuracy. For example, GSA's putting mode increases the detection time by 6 times. If a ball rolls 4 inches farther...... it will detect the increase in speed. I have not hit on a Uneekor yet......that is on my to do list for the coming year.

Comment

• a98cr125
        a98cr125 commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s not a dead spot. It’s wedge reflection from the Infared angle. It’s only occasional and mainly on high degree or flop shots. They have improved it a lot so it’s possible they will resolve all the way.

Hey! Watching this on my way home from North Carolina while I take a break driving. When you aim your putts and chips do you aim in the software or just align left and right to hit shots?

Comment

• a98cr125
        a98cr125 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can have it on whatever setting you want to putt straight, aim on the software, or aim in the sim they all work well.

On my Quad, I just aim left or right of the pin and hit the putt or chip. I do not aim with the software, but you can do both.

Comment

• a98cr125
        a98cr125 commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. You can do either. They both work well. 🍻
    Working...
    X