Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Bradford (NET and GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - World Golf Championship, and @Abirdie4me (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - Barracuda Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - PGA Championship with 3 rounds at Lunenberg National Golf Club (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...a-championship
See more
See less

Gc4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dax View Post
    Sorry I am a little late to the discussion, but I am trying to wrap my head around why people would switch from GC2 to this for sim play? I think for this use the GC2 would still be top notch and give most sim users all they could want.
    Some poeple want the latest and greatest for their own piece of mind. Doesn't seem worth the upgrade. The GC2 is deadly accurate.

Comment

• As someone who's not interested in an HMT, there's no reason I would ever pay that much money for a GCQ. From what I've seen a GC2 with TGC and FSX is more than enough for what I'm using it for.

Comment

• I agree for sim play it's likely not worth it. I use mine for game improvement 99% so the extra accuracy plus the better portability to take on the course is worth it.

Comment

• GCQ.... anyone cemented that no third party software will work with GCQ?... I have JNPG... use it with GC2.. I would think about upgrade but not if it doesn't work with JNPG ...

Comment

• goatbarn
            goatbarn commented
            Editing a comment
            It will not work with 3rd party software

• Will have to wait until someone has one and Foresight enables bluetooth on the unit. What's been stated is the bluetooth will be disabled for now. If they do enable it down the road , the ball data sent out would need to be unencrtpted as it is now, otherwise TGC and JPNG will not work with the GCQ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Some more info from the PGa Show - must admit there are some nice features for the GCQ especailly if you are using it outdoors.

https://youtu.be/UJD-0YVgjmA

Comment

• Despite some nonsense from a forum member telling me I won't be getting my GCQ as a first shipment (initially I was told #11), I just got off the phone with my rep and my unit is being shipped out in the first batch #4 of 5 units shipped from Foresight after the PGA show. Should have it by mid next week. I'll be sure to post my thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCorsa View Post
                Despite some nonsense from a forum member telling me I won't be getting my GCQ as a first shipment (initially I was told #11), I just got off the phone with my rep and my unit is being shipped out in the first batch #4 of 5 units shipped from Foresight after the PGA show. Should have it by mid next week. I'll be sure to post my thoughts.
                Please post a review.

Comment

Working...
                X