What’s the latest - full swing kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the latest - full swing kit?

So has everyone basically given up on this full swing kit? And what happened to that Harry Brandt (?) guy who supposedly got a test unit?

I think the lack of response tells the “what’s the latest” with the full swing kit considering the amount of people here that said they had put a deposit down on a unit. If any news had been released I am sure it would have made its way onto this board. I am not trying to be negative or sarcastic, I wish them well but they are not doing themselves any favors with the radio silence.

Comment

I think the announcement of the Bushnell gc3 took the wind out of their sails..

Comment

It’s finally happening. Too little too late. I already ordered the GC3.

Comment

Interesting they want you to complete your order on the 18th, then on the 25th they'll update their website with more information about the Kit. I emailed Full Swing to see if they had any insight into the subscription costs or what their basic app does. They completely avoided the question and pretty much told me to pay 4,000 next week and we'll tell you on the 25th more information. They didn't even tell me if my questions would be answered on the 25th. I'm not falling for that

Comment

I too got no response to my questions other than confirmation that all indoor functionality will be delivered in Q1 2022, and based on their comms up until now, I do t trust them one bit to deliver on that promise. I’m looking forward to getting my $100 back.

Comment

Yeah I can't pay $4k without knowing the indoor capabilities, which is not due until next year. Did you guys just email them for a refund?

Comment

I pushed for a little more information on the indoor capabilities after the generic response I received first. This is all they could tell me in return "I’d recommend waiting until we release all indoor functionality/pricing come Q1 2022. The KIT launch monitor is designed first for the outdoor application and proven on the PGA Tour". Doesn't seem like they have much confidence in the limited flight abilities and I think they've grossly overestimated the demand for a range only or range priority device.

Comment

I just got this email from Full Swing. I actually cancelled my deposit and received a refund yesterday after seeing the same email Architex posted earlier. But i received this today for some reason...

I do not own any of their devices so not sure why i got this but based on how poorly this info is being sent out, I don't think I want to buy anything from them. I did order a BLP the other day.

Comment

If they can’t roll out a launch like foresight sports and the gc3 then they’re sales will die a quick death like Ernest Sports and that fiasco…stay away..

Comment

Originally posted by Aj282 View Post
                      I pushed for a little more information on the indoor capabilities after the generic response I received first. This is all they could tell me in return "I’d recommend waiting until we release all indoor functionality/pricing come Q1 2022. The KIT launch monitor is designed first for the outdoor application and proven on the PGA Tour". Doesn't seem like they have much confidence in the limited flight abilities and I think they've grossly overestimated the demand for a range only or range priority device.
                      Who the hell wants a strictly outdoor LM? Unlike the PGA Tour 99% of people use range balls that suck. And that data will be all but useless. So glad I cancelled my order and got the GC3. This whole thing smells like they got blindsided by Foresight/Bushnell and are now scrambling.

Comment

• warrenber
                        warrenber commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They are definitely scrambling because of the GC3. You would think they would be doing everything possible to hook potential buyers in but it’s the complete opposite. I lived in an apartment in Los Angeles that had a Full Swing Simulator and the management constantly struggled to get Full Swing to come out and fix it when it broke down.
                    Working...
                    X