Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @kchogan (NET) and @Wizard of Coz (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier!

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Sanderson Farms Championship with 2 rounds at Pine Valley ProTee Blue Tees by Craig118 : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...gc-in-the-name
See more
See less

ProTee Play American Football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProTee Play American Football

Just purchased the ProTee Play VIP Lifetime version mainly for the American Golf to play on game Saturdays and Sundays. Tried to play it and it is locked and says under construction or offline. As was minigolf and a couple of others. It said nothing about being underconstruction when we previewed it. Can anybody please help with this Thanks!!!

I believe work will be being done now to complete some of the games which are showing locked.
    Games are added when complete.
    The previews are to show what is coming.
    You could email ProTee United with any enquiries regarding this and I am sure they will be happy to offer an uodate

Comment

I too would like to see updates to Protee Play in general

Comment

I can only share with you that we have a team working on ProTee Play, stay tuned for updates

Comment

You rock Max! Great to know a dedicated team are now working on ProTee Play again which is great fun and all skills based too.
          The beauty guy's of purchasing ProTeePlay is that games will be added and it will grow without paying extra so another great deal from ProTee United

Comment

Working...
          X