Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Northern Trust !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - BMW Championship with 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Blue): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...w-championship
See more
See less

"Free Real time Online Play" in R-Motion's Standard TGC; am I missing something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Free Real time Online Play" in R-Motion's Standard TGC; am I missing something?

I'm loving the R-Motion as a unit, but the version of TGC that comes with it is disappointing unless I've missed something... I feel like my expectations of it were defined mostly by proteeuk.co.uk's description, which states the standard version has "free real time online play"; I was really excited to play against real people, but it seems to me that the advert was wrong. I would've had a far more realistic impression of what the free version was if that claim wasn't made; I assumed that if you could play online, you'd be able to at least record your previous rounds and get an in-game handicap, for example. Having found no way to do this in game, I'm assuming that it in fact isn't possible, but I'm hoping someone here can prove me wrong!

Unfortunately that was most likely and advert flaw. The TGC that comes with the R-Motion is an "offline" version, but you can purchase the full license and play online for $499 I believe. I too am having a blast with my setup and the customer service has been top notch! I am actually on my way to play a round right now.

Comment

ProTee Uk apologise for any misunderstanding.
      Real time play is listed under optional however there was a bullet point in the wrong place in the details which were copied and pasted to site from an original description which we then failed to notice.
      This description has now been rectified.

Comment

Haha! Better late than never I guess.

Comment

It was only recently brought to our attention.

Comment

Working...
          X