New User Needs Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User Needs Help

Hello all. I am new to this forum (and forums in general lol). I have purchased and set up my r-motion golf last night but after a few shots that register, the light turns green but nothing will register. I have restarted my (new) computer as well as reinstalled both programs but continue to have the same issues. Sometimes the light just stays blue and other times it is green but will not work. I looked through this forum and checked to see if 2 versions of the program were on, but that is not the case. Any help would be appreciated. I am looking forward to playing a round!

The only suggestion I would have is to try an earlier version of the software. Seems to be some issues with version 1.3.0. They are going to release an update Monday. You can try version 1.2.8. Check out this thread:

Hello All, We released R-motion 1.3.0 in our website. This release includes several improvements in UI and under the hood changes. improvements are: UI:

Comment

Thank you for the help. It is greatly appreciated!

Comment

Welcome. Did that work for you?

Comment

Actually it started working much better by itself. Not too sure what happened but thanks for your suggestion

Comment

Working...
          X