Putter always going left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putter always going left

Anyone else have issues with the putter always going left? It pretty routinely measures 2* left and my puts are rolling straight. It seems to be worse when I use my putter that has the shaft mounted in the middle of the face, but I could be wrong.

Mine usually goes left or right about 60 yards after I miss a putt. :-)

Comment

I'll bet it's your swing...no offense. I had to deal with that on my full swing. I am a bit over the top pull cut hitter and have had to correct my swing (which I'm enjoying) but hard to do a swing change!

I suggest trying to putt against a 2x4 or something. While doing that, align the sensor until it gets straight. I think there also is a STRAIGHT putt fix/patch. Maybe someone can chime in here. I have not done it, no issues with putting myself. But could be a fix for you...since I'm sure in real life, they go where you want even if your stroke isn't square square..or whatever....

Comment

Search for putting patch on this forum and you’ll find it. It makes all putts go straight so you only need to figure out the speed and aim. Its ok to use the patch for tour play as well

Comment

Are Rmotion users able to use the patch even if we didn't purchase the full TGC?

Comment

StormGolf, I love the 2X4 idea, I'll give it a go. I don't love the straight putt fix, seems cheaty.

Comment

Working...
            X