Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Triplebogeysrbetter (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 Spring Tour - US Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 SPRING TOUR - Travelers Championship with 2 rounds at Yuma Desert Golf Club : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...s-championship
See more
See less

Bogie Golfer Courses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogie Golfer Courses

I'm new to TGC and I'm overwhelmed. I left E6/ Skytrak for TGC/Skytrak due to the limit on courses available. Now, on TGC, there are too many. I like playing real courses but need to play them in the 5800 to 6200 yd range. How do I craft a query for that?

I use TGC Tours database to find real courses and highly rated fictional courses. You do need to click on the course to get the details and the yardage but it still easier than using the search in TGC

http://tgctours.com/Course/Listings?...%20Approved%27

Comment

TGC course search is terrible. My all time favorite "easy" course in TGC is New Stonebridge CC

Comment

The shorter pine valley course is great as well and very playable.

Comment

Here is a course I just finished playing 18 on. Great course I think. Whistle Straits pro tee fescue white tee 6142 pin number 2. A great feature in TGC that is not in E6 is ghost players. Meaning you can play against another player who played in the past. For example, I finished yesterday but you can choose me to tee it up with you while you play. Just send me a friend request. Have fun with TGC.

Comment

Basically just type protee into the search bar in TGC to find the most sim Friendly courses. Unfortunately you can't filter courses by yardage... won't need it in the next version with Mulitple tee sets coming.

Comment

Try Rya golfklubb. 5700meters with pretty easy greens.

Comment

Working...
              X