Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @beau lester (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - The Northern Trust !

Join this weeks TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - BMW Championship with 2 rounds at TPC @ Boston (Pro Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...w-championship
See more
See less

TGC 2019 how to update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 how to update

i was wondering how to update TGC 2019 ..i read you have to rerun the setup again...does this mean you need to download the complete file again and enter machine ID and key just like a fresh install

Is there an update out for 19?
    -KillaCale8

Comment

I thought I read that they do it automatically the updating

Comment

There’s already been one update so I don’t know if it’s automatic.

Comment

Right now it's not automatic. You must download the entire load again. You should not need to register again. Current version is 4.0.4

Comment

All that is needed is to download : download.protee-united.com/tgc/tgcsetup.exe and re-run it, it will check for updates and install them if you don't have the latest version.

The game doesn't automatically update, you will need to run the "tgcsetup.exe" everytime for it to check and update.

Comment

• mthunt
              mthunt commented
              Editing a comment
              The lack of update won’t limit courses.

• calebm1001
              calebm1001 commented
              Editing a comment
              ulminac - how long have you had 19 downloaded? The Sim version came out with the most recent update of 4.0.4 from the looks of it.

• ulmaniac
              ulmaniac commented
              Editing a comment
              if it doesn't effect the courses added ill just check to see what version i have...thanks for the help

Where do you see what version you have?

Comment

• ulmaniac
              ulmaniac commented
              Editing a comment
              at the top of first panel where you select gameplay.licenses etc,,,..in the window bar

Does anyone know what updates or enhancements the new version has for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Saysummen View Post
              Does anyone know what updates or enhancements the new version has for us?
              Better graphics, better features in designer, lots and lots of great new courses, societies.

Comment

• mthunt
                mthunt commented
                Editing a comment
                That’s always been sent with the update link so I’d say not to much to ask.

• dagratest816
                dagratest816 commented
                Editing a comment
                ok cool...sorry for so many questions, but i seem to be confused based on what protee said above... "All that is needed is to download : download.protee-united.com/tgc/tgcsetup.exe and re-run it, it will check for updates and install them if you don't have the latest version.

The game doesn't automatically update, you will need to run the "tgcsetup.exe" everytime for it to check and update."

So is there an update link as you previously mentioned? or am i just re-downloading the setup link and it comes with updates because if thats the case i dont think ive ever seen patch notes or release notes included with that download link. (unless this is something outside of skytrak sim maybe im not aware of.)

• mthunt
                mthunt commented
                Editing a comment
                When ProTee comes out with a new version they email a link to all users along with release notes. If you don’t have that email you can also run the setup program and it’ll install the latest version.

I'm not positive and it's too late to check tonight but I think I have 1.07, I had 1.06 for like 2 days and actually got a notice when I logged in that 1.07 was available a couple weeks ago.

Comment

• trhuke
                trhuke commented
                Editing a comment
                Oops, not 1.07 but 4.07 -after 4.06 for just a week or so..
            Working...
            X