Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Shadow Creek !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - ZOZO Championship at Sherwood with 2 rounds at Tobacco Dunes Golf Club ProTee: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ip-at-sherwood
See more
See less

New LiDAR Course, Falls Road in Maryland (Created by LiDAR King)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LiDAR Course, Falls Road in Maryland (Created by LiDAR King)

Falls Road is a public course in Potomac, MD. I specifically wanted a course I play in real life.
    Falls Road is known for it's slow pace of play and killer grilled hot dogs. It ain't much but hey it's home.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FR-Overview.png
Views:	246
Size:	468.4 KB
ID:	288122

Name:	FR-1.png
Views:	249
Size:	499.3 KB
ID:	288121

Name:	FR-16.png
Views:	248
Size:	463.1 KB
ID:	288123

Name:	FR-18.png
Views:	246
Size:	646.6 KB
ID:	288124
    Attached Files

Oh wow! I lived in Potomac when I was 12-13 years old and this was one of the main courses I used to play. I haven't been there in 20+ years, so I am curious if I will remember it playing on the sim.

Comment

Steve, enjoyed working with you to get this course built. Winter is coming and now you can play it year round
      Last edited by TheLidarKing; 10-01-2020, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLidarKing View Post
        Steve, enjoyed working with you to get this course built. Winter is coming and now you can play it year round
        The amount I'll save in lost golf balls will more than pay for the cost of the course.....

To anyone looking to have a course built, LidarKing is the guy.

Comment

And as you can see, Steve has the golf course file, so he can edit/add stuff as time progresses and publish his versions of the course. You can too! Get your course here.

Comment

What is the name on TGC19?

Comment

Working...
            X