So who wins the race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who wins the race?

It's looking like mother nature is going to have RL courses ready before 2019 is released.

Yeah I’ve got about a week before the 60s hit here and I can play a round or two and a month before I’m steady playing outside.

Comment

there has only been about 3 weekends where I could not play. Playing both Saturday and Sunday this weekend...be in the 50s

Comment

I plan on having buddies over for the Masters to play and watch at the same time. I just hope we get 2019 before the masters.

Comment

I'm guessing courses around here will open tomorrow.

Comment

You're all lucky we are still a good month optimistically until all the snow is gone...…..

Comment

We too have about a month to wait until courses are open here so I guess its the OG TGC until then. Not a bad thing but holy I would love to hit 2019 soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Clipless View Post
                We too have about a month to wait until courses are open here so I guess its the OG TGC until then. Not a bad thing but holy I would love to hit 2019 soon.
                I agree I would love to be playing 2019 right now. It's looking like just as season starts it will come out and I will get limited play until next winter.

Comment

Working...
                X