Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Doze (NET) and @Wizard of Coz (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Mayakoba Golf Classic !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic with 2 rounds at Sea Island GC(GA) - Seaside : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...he-rsm-classic
See more
See less

How to play with friend online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play with friend online?

Greetings all, I am exhausted trying to figure out how to play live online with a buddy of mine. It seems I can't even add a friend. Or when I click the button to add a player to my foursome its a dead button and nothing happens. I'm only able to play local multiplayer or online against ghosts. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks!

You may want to get on the discord channel and chat with the guys live as you try this.... I'm not in front of my computer but will try to remember the steps.

1)You and your buddy must be friends. Make sure you both add each other as friends.
    2)Decide which course you are going to play and make sure you are both on same exact version of the course.
    3)One of you go to first hole, make sure you have "Turn Order" on.
    4)The other guy to to first hole and select "Add Rival", I think you will see a drop down and hopefully your friends name will be on list. Choose him
    5)Make sure you have Turn Order set to on.

You both tee off and then you should be set.

I'm doing this from memory, so if other guys need to correct me, please do so.

Comment

Working...
    X