Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas (6,800) Open for Play!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas (6,800) Open for Play!

I've published a new course for everyone to enjoy! It's the former home of the Byron Nelson, and hoping it gets played on sim tour next week. This track is tight with water that comes into play and greens that are firm and fast (in real life). It hasn't had the greatest tour players play as it comes right after the players and everyone is exhausted! lol. This course wears em' out too!

I'll be publishing alternate yardages and PGA Sunday pin/length version as well soon.

looks real nice - and nice detail...the water in first pic is great. 6800 yards is to long for me, if you make a 6300-6500 version let me know. It will be great when TGC2 is here and we have different yardages.

Comment

• StormGolf73
      StormGolf73 commented
      Editing a comment
      For sure. I'll release a shorter version as well as a longer version. This one was for the tour next week. I'll probably have time next week to post the others... Yes TGC2 which will be 2019 for us Sim users will be great! Once course to setup and publish but ton's of options for the players!

sounds great. Does look real nice. Please when you have a shorter version - love to try it out.

Comment

Great job again. Try it about the first five holes and everything looks and feels very solid.
      My courses:
      Aldeen
      Butler National
      Cantigny
      Canyata
      Cog Hill #4
      Harbor Shores
      Harborside
      Naperville Country Club
      Prairie Landing
      Rich Harvest Farms
      Ruffled Feathers
      Shoreacres

Comment

Played this track last night and it was very difficult. Narrow fairways, water everywhere, and at 6800 yards it plays very long for me. Great looking course, just not my cup of tee. When I have to go driver fairway wood into alot of par 4's it is never a good result. When a shorter version is posted I will give it another go.

Comment

• StormGolf73
          StormGolf73 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the play. Believe me, in real life it's a beast too. I'll be posting shorter versions soon. Not sure the lengths but maybe two shorter and one PGA length, over 7200 I think it was.

Originally posted by StormGolf73 View Post
        I've published a new course for everyone to enjoy! It's the former home of the Byron Nelson, and hoping it gets played on sim tour next week. This track is tight with water that comes into play and greens that are firm and fast (in real life). It hasn't had the greatest tour players play as it comes right after the players and everyone is exhausted! lol. This course wears em' out too!

I'll be publishing alternate yardages and PGA Sunday pin/length version as well soon.
        Great stuff on this course. Was wondering if you were opposed to making a couple local courses from where I am in the Midwest. I tried to make them with a look thru app on windows and Google maps and was just too much for me to figure out right now (lazy lol) I'd be willing to even hear possibly a payment option depending on the price charged. Thanks again for all the great courses though. I'll keep adding them to my favorites!

Comment

Working...
        X