Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET & GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Scotish Open!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Ireland Invitational with 2 rounds at Le Golf National (Protee): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...d-invitational
See more
See less

Looking for recommendations - need a simulator that will work in my house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for recommendations - need a simulator that will work in my house

I am building a house with a 13 1/2 x 12 foot room with 12 foot ceilings and was wondering if I could put a golf simulator in it and any recommendations as to what system might work. Thank you

Yep you sure can. Just no unit that goes behind the ball. SkyTrak, CG2, Uneeklr, etc are all fair game.

Comment

Thank you.
      Do you have any recommendations. I'm starting from scratch.
      Need all the help I can get.
      My budget is in the 8-10K range

Comment

$8k-10k for just the launch monitor or everything (impact screen, hitting mat, projector, computer, sim software)?

Comment

tight budget 10k everything

Comment

Should be no issue to stay within that budget and get a very nice setup. The space is tight though.
            Originally posted by nglassman View Post
            tight budget 10k everything

Comment

10k is plenty to have a nice setup. Some very basic cost breakdowns of the most fundamental parts =

-- High-powered computer = $1,000 - $1,500
              -- Good projector = $500 - $1,000
              -- Good mat = $250 - $500
              -- Impact screen = $250 - $600
              -- Software = $1,000 (for TGC lifetime)
              --Enclosure = $200 - $500

That puts you somewhere between 3-5k with the only major purchase left being the launch monitor. Skytrak and Mevo+ are each $2,000. But you would have some room to upgrade and still stay within your budget.

As a side note, 13.5 feet in length is pretty short so make sure you make the most of every inch in that space.

Comment

Working...
              X