PGA merchandise show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PGA merchandise show

Anyone on here attending? Other than possibly a demo/ and possibly more detailed of the new full swing kit, what else are people interested in hearing about and seeing? Anything else that might be possibly introduced in the launch monitor / golf sim world?

Here’s what I’m interested in:
    • Is SkyTrak going to finally update software? There’s been updates promised for over two years (new graphics and club data) that have never been released.
    • Will there be anything new for Mevo+? Maybe range software like SkyTrak has.
    • Any more news on the Full Swing Kit. Looks pretty exciting but details are lacking.
    • Any news about a new Trackman. Seems it’s about time for a new hardware release.
    • Can PuttView get any cheaper? It looks kick ass but is quite an investment. Also, can they get larger putting greens without the need for taller ceilings.
    • A new TGC? Really hoping to see simulator integration with PGA Tour 2K21.

Comment

• Dax
      Dax commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that it has been confirmed that for TM there will likely be no new hardware this year.

@ Par2pro. Is anyone attending? My understanding is it is all virtual this year. Cori from Par2pro in years past would attend and post up videos of allnr
    thecool new stuff. Par2Pro. Will u be doing anything this year. I think all the vendors are so busy they don’t need to drum up interest. Ron GungHoGolf may comment

Comment

Yes just verified it’s all virtual this year

Comment

Originally posted by Fhacker View Post
        @ Par2pro. Is anyone attending? My understanding is it is all virtual this year. Cori from Par2pro in years past would attend and post up videos of allnr
        thecool new stuff. Par2Pro. Will u be doing anything this year. I think all the vendors are so busy they don’t need to drum up interest. Ron GungHoGolf may comment
        It's all virtual. You're right about all the vendors being crazy busy.
        - Ron at GunghoGolf.com - we specialize in TrackMan, FlightScope, Foresight, Uneekor, SkyTrak, Garmin, Bushnell, TGC, and E6 Connect. 512-861-4151 or email hello AT gunghogolf.com.

Comment

GungHoGolf Thanks Ron. Just FYI to all prospective sim builders. Ron is a top notch vender and I highly recommend. Not only does he sell quality products but he also free of charge advises here on best practices/products that he is familiar with. I ordered a projector from him but due to delayed shipping issues just prior to Christmas was unable to deliver same prior to my needed timeframe. He totally understood and credited my card promptly. Those are the types of venders to deal with and I encourage all to check with him or his website for possible purchasers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fhacker View Post
            GungHoGolf Thanks Ron. Just FYI to all prospective sim builders. Ron is a top notch vender and I highly recommend. Not only does he sell quality products but he also free of charge advises here on best practices/products that he is familiar with. I ordered a projector from him but due to delayed shipping issues just prior to Christmas was unable to deliver same prior to my needed timeframe. He totally understood and credited my card promptly. Those are the types of venders to deal with and I encourage all to check with him or his website for possible purchasers.
            Thank you for the kind words!
            - Ron at GunghoGolf.com - we specialize in TrackMan, FlightScope, Foresight, Uneekor, SkyTrak, Garmin, Bushnell, TGC, and E6 Connect. 512-861-4151 or email hello AT gunghogolf.com.

Comment

• Fhacker
              Fhacker commented
              Editing a comment
              Good people deserve good comments like yourself. Just common sense IMO
          Working...
          X