Simulator Setup Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simulator Setup Questions

My area is about 100" wide by 212" long and the ceiling is around 119". I am getting the Skytrak and TGC and I believe I will try that mat I seen the thread about where they put the gel under the mat after working out a place out of the base to put it. I have plenty of pc to push the game as I've played it already and bought the TGC for pc. I have a BenQ short throw projector I thought I would install on the floor in front of the mat with something over the top of it to protect it. What is the best idea for sides, just netting and a screen? I had found one on Ebay that is a ProScreen 144" x 108" that I figured would work fine. Any ideas or comments guys?

Netting on sides and screen will work well. Link to Proscreen? I would recommend either ProTee screen or Cory's HQ screen.

Comment

Will the 100" wide area be fine for hitting?

Comment

Not familiar with that screen. Anyone using it? If you go with it hopefully it's good and post a review.

Comment

from what i see it is the supertex screen almost to the letter they are calling out a little more material thickness but that is hard to say unless i go ahead and buy it and compare but the way its made and the look of the material looks identical.

Comment

Which one of the dealers will make a deal if I buy Skytrak, TGC, netting and screen all at one time?

Comment

Also seems like from what I've read most have as much luck backing the screen with heavy quilts as good as anything?

Comment

What about the Carl's Golf screen material on Ebay?

Comment

Somebody mentioned the supertex screen material so I found innovative golf systems. Believe they have everything that I need and was wondering how they are to deal with? I know a lot of questions but I am figuring I need to make a deal on the Skytrak and TGC while they are on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Golfer13 View Post
                    Somebody mentioned the supertex screen material so I found innovative golf systems. Believe they have everything that I need and was wondering how they are to deal with? I know a lot of questions but I am figuring I need to make a deal on the Skytrak and TGC while they are on sale.
                    You say TGC is on sale.............. can you expand on that please !!!!! All I see is $495 a year or $895 for lifetime... If it's on sale for less I'd sure like the opportunity !!

Comment

• penrose
                      penrose commented
                      Editing a comment
                      895 is the sale price....normally 995

Try Cory at par2pro. He has everything you would need..

Comment

Working...
                    X