Golf simulator supply design and build uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf simulator supply design and build uk

ProTee UK now offers a full supply design and build service. If you are looking to get started at home or on a commercial basis feel free to get in touch.
    if you are in the UK and struggling to find help with your golf simulator needs visit www.proteeuk.co.uk
    We man our webchat service until late so are always available to talk to you.
    Happy golf simming
    Jamie
    ProTee UK

N Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180204_192428834.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	144455 ewest installation from ProTee UK

Comment

Nice, looks great. What's on the ceiling, panels of some sort? You have a picture in the day/with lights on?

Comment

• PROTEE UK
        PROTEE UK commented
        Editing a comment
        Where are you based in Manchester ganders? I am based in Wilmslow

• ganders75
        ganders75 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm in Sale

PROTEE UK Definetly interested as to what you put on the Ceiling and Side walls.

Comment

I will post some images during build which show the pads fully.
        The pads are faux leather padded wall tiles hand made all 140 of them at 400mmx400mm but other sizes can be made.
        They give a very premium finish and cost about the same as a stand alone enclosure but provide a very high class look.

Comment

• bennyg211
          bennyg211 commented
          Editing a comment
          How are they h7ng? Have you got a view of the fittings on the back of the panel?

Looking forward to those images. I can't believe that you had to have all 140 made by hand though - i'm guessing that will make them pretty £££! I defo like the look though - very professional finish.

Comment

Yes the pads are pricey! However a lot of the cost is in the labour. These are professionally made to a very high standard to ensure they give a very classy finish.
          It is not easy getting anyone to make these as there are quite a few to ,make not many wanted to do them. I spent a lot of Time on this in the UK and as it turns out, these are very reasonably priced compared to others who did not want to do them. You can of course make your own but it is still an expensive task as foam is not cheap and neither is good quality materials but a bit cheaper than having someone do them and install them.
          The are held with contact adhesive and sometimes helped with velcro or brad nails to keep in contact with ceiling.
          I have added an image from before the room was finished off so you can see the pads more clearly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pads2.JPG
Views:	296
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	144626
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PROTEE UK
            Yes the pads are pricey! However a lot of the cost is in the labour. These are professionally made to a very high standard to ensure they give a very classy finish.
            It is not easy getting anyone to make these as there are quite a few to ,make not many wanted to do them. I spent a lot of Time on this in the UK and as it turns out, these are very reasonably priced compared to others who did not want to do them. You can of course make your own but it is still an expensive task as foam is not cheap and neither is good quality materials but a bit cheaper than having someone do them and install them.
            The are held with contact adhesive and sometimes helped with velcro or brad nails to keep in contact with ceiling.
            I have added an image from before the room was finished off so you can see the pads more clearly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pads2.JPG
Views:	296
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	144626
            Beautiful room!! What are the dimensions of this space?

Comment

• PROTEE UK
              PROTEE UK commented
              Editing a comment
              The dimensions were 4.6m wide, 2.95 high and 7m long.
              Thank you for the positive view

PROTEE UK What type and density foam did you use?

Comment

• PROTEE UK
              PROTEE UK commented
              Editing a comment
              Mid density, foam blue

Great photos and great look with the padded tiles, what have you done with the floor?

Comment

• PROTEE UK
              PROTEE UK commented
              Editing a comment
              Floating floor, using polyboard sheets with t and g flooring finished with premium putting turf
          Working...
          X