Ceiling light/speaker protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceiling light/speaker protection

Hello, my first post, but I’ve read much on here extensively over the past 2 yrs preparing for my Sim build. However, I haven’t found any info related to protecting recessed ceiling lights or speakers. I can explain more if needed why I have these, but until then, has anyone ever needed to protect their ceiling lights or speakers? If so, what did you use and where did you find the product? They are about 3ft from the screen in a straight line across. I have 2 small kids who enjoy playing and they could easily hit a pop up to them. Also, I’m wondering if my friends or myself may possibly hit them with a high lob shot or 60 degree wedge. Hitting mat is 9-10ft from screen. I’ll have padding 6ft out on both walls and the ceiling.

Hang some sort of baffle in front of them

Hi all, I plan to start my build out in the next few weeks (using gc2 as sim). I have settled on pretty much all aspects of the build, but I am somewhat lost
    Last edited by kalcormier; 05-20-2019, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Many launch monitors (SkyTrak for sure) will track soft balls like Almost golf balls, which is good for kids and beginners or anyone prone to shanks and popups. With SkyTrak, distances will be about 15% short with Almost balls.
      - Ron at GunghoGolf.com - we specialize in TrackMan, FlightScope, Foresight, Uneekor, SkyTrak, Garmin, Bushnell, TGC, and E6 Connect. 512-861-4151 or email hello AT gunghogolf.com.

Comment

Working...
      X