Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind Over Matter + Money

Hi Folks,

about 9 days ago I got the bug for a simulator as winter is quickly approaching here in Ohio. I pretty much quit golf for 10 years but started getting back into it over the last two years. Long story short, you guys + lots of effort + lots of money helped me to transform the front quarter of my garage/pole barn into something I hope to enjoy for many years to come (regardless of the weather).

Thanks - Great forum with a wealth of knowledge!

Beautiful thing right there! Looks great

Comment

That's awesome great work.

Comment

You will not be disappointed....probably the best money you've ever spent.....enjoy!

Comment

Nice setup. Any chance of catching the projector in the backswing? Looks like you are offset to the right some and the projector is mounted to the center of the screen.

Comment

• MackDivot
            MackDivot commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope not. Going to build a little cage around it and I have since moved my a bit. I’m only 5’7 with a swing that’s more shallow. I’ve got a couple friends that might warrant the extra protection though. Thanks for the feedback.

• MackDivot
            MackDivot commented
            Editing a comment
            Here’s my “second” thought, haven’t found the first yet. Bought a Sterilite bin, drilled and routered our some holes/material. My first thought was something similar but more of a wire cage. We’ll see if this works out. Not sure how to post images on a comment. I’m on my cell at the moment.

Very Nice!! Enjoy it!

Comment

Awesome job! Enjoy and hit em well!

Comment

Wire basket should work well for protection. A few people have done this.

Here’s my “second” thought, haven’t found the first yet. Bought a Sterilite bin, drilled and routered our some holes/material. My first thought was something similar but more of a wire cage. We’ll see if this works out. Not sure how to post images on a comment. I’m on my cell at the moment.

Comment

Working...
              X