Home Golf Simulator Build! My FULL SETUP

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • a98cr125
    Advanced Member
    • Aug 2018
    • 485

    #1

    Home Golf Simulator Build! My FULL SETUP

    In this video I take you through my complete set up showing material components swing recording boditrak and more. Let me know what you think
  • Brettster
    Extreme Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 921

    #2
    Wow, thanks a98cr125 - exactly what I wanted, appreciate the full walk through!

    Comment


    • a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your welcome and thanks for watching and supporting the channel! I realized after a missed a few things but at least this covers a lot of it.
  • Tjmaxx916
    Junior Member
    • May 2018
    • 7

    #3
    Can you post all the links where you purchased your material. Especially the screen.

    Comment


    • DS12
      DS12 commented
      Editing a comment
      From what I remember, it was all ordered through HD Golf and their full service setup

    • a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      All material and screen is 100% HD Golf. Let me know if you are interested I can get you pricing, etc. Thanks for watching.
  • Brettster
    Extreme Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 921

    #4
    a98cr125 - can you give us a cost break down, and link for the items? I'm now looking for a stance mat (to surround my ProTee), as well as putting turf around that (likely may go with cheap putting green turf from Lowe's for that, and place something nice over it, as well as a projector/mount, and all the other remaining pieces.

    Thanks,
    -Brett

    Comment

  • PROTEE UK
    ProTee Distributor
    • Oct 2017
    • 220

    #5
    Advice on turf for floor with camers, cheap nylon or pp turfs can be quite reflcetive back at a camera lense so look for PE turf products which are much better

    Comment


    • Brettster
      Brettster commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks, when you say PE, does that mean PolyEthylene? Is PP Polypropylene? Just want to make sure I know what I'm looking for...
  • PROTEE UK
    ProTee Distributor
    • Oct 2017
    • 220

    #6
    Yes correct

    Comment

    • bongta029
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2016
      • 106

      #7
      Hi, I just saw your YouTube channel and subscribed it. What do you record with? And how do you do PIP and sync then together? I was thinking about doing something similar with TGC2019. Thanks.

      Comment

      Working...