Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

Simulator Build Progress - Brownie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simulator Build Progress - Brownie

Halfway through my simulator build. A 15' 8" x 26' 4" x 8' 10" space.
    Uneekor EYEXO
    Carl's Pro Screen and Enclosure 179.5" Wide x 101" Tall x 102" Deep, 12' screen to tee
    Softstrike hitting mat with dual stance mats for Right and Left-hand golfers. This is the gap you see in the underlayment.
    Underlayment slopes from 2" to 1" over 8' for ball return
    Cork and Camry carpet to cover underlayment
    Benq TK700Sti projetor
    Desktop Intel i7 - 11700 Processor, 32 GB DDR4, 1 TB 7200 Hard Drive, 512 GB Solid State, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060Ti, 8GB DDR6 Graphics Card
    58" Data Screen facing golfer
    Insulated ceiling for sound, added moving blankets to absorb sound in front of poured foundation walls.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Golf Simulator 11 16 2021.jpg
Views:	1513
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	349503
    Usable state, now for the winter work, surrounding finishes.

Comment

Really nice setup. I’m always super envious of peoples available space. I think you did a wonderful job.

Comment

• Brownie
        Brownie commented
        Editing a comment
        We found the condo and I was shocked by the basement size. I ran out and tested it with my driver before making an offer that day! Lucky find.

Great setup! Great space!
      How much was the soft strike mat an where did you purchase from?

Comment

• Brownie
        Brownie commented
        Editing a comment
        $775 for the dual stance mats (left and right). My contact is Scott Gallant at sgallant@hdgolf.com

• Alex.Morgan
        Alex.Morgan commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks mate!

looks good- I like the black stance mats!!

Comment

• Brownie
        Brownie commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. I decided to avoid the typical green carpet. The grey flooring is the Toyota Camry carpet that runs 11 on the stimp meter.

Another build I am jealous of!! My build is going slow, but hopefully will be there soon.

Comment

Digging the dark colors. Did you use anything for flooring other than carpet and osb?

Comment

• Brownie
          Brownie commented
          Editing a comment
          I used the Camry carpet that rolls well for putting. It doesn't deal with much foot traffic very well though.

Looks great!

Comment

Looks awesome. How do you like that projector? Also, if you don't mind, where did you get your Desktop computer from? Was it a pre-built? I'm looking at a very similar setup so this could help me a lot hopefully. Thanks.

Comment

• Brownie
            Brownie commented
            Editing a comment
            I like the projector. Not perfect, but bright and quick. Trying to project a 198" image you lose some detail.
        Working...
        X