Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @kchogan (NET) and @Wizard of Coz (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier!

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Sanderson Farms Championship with 2 rounds at Pine Valley ProTee Blue Tees by Craig118 : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...gc-in-the-name
See more
See less

Hello from Northern Michigan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Northern Michigan

Hello everyone. Just writing a quick post to introduce myself.

My name is Erik and I have recently purchased an existing indoor golf center with 3 pro-tee simulator setups located in Petoskey, Michigan. I plan on making some updates/upgrades to the existing equipment and software. I am fairly new to the simulator game so I'm sure I will be writing various posts for advice on how to improve the golf center. Thanks in advance for all your support!

Is the facility open now? What is the name of it and where exactly is it located? Heading there next week as part of a golf trip.

Comment

Protee support is the best. I can help a bit, but to me, Protee is the place to go for the best support. If you read through the various post you will discover the main issues with Protee setups.

Comment

If I can help in any way, feel free to PM me and maybe we can talk offline. I’m located in Sault Ste Marie and about 1 1/2 hour from you. I’d even be willing to come down for an afternoon to discuss options. As a golf enthusiast and avid sim player, i could share some personal experiences and what folks may be looking for in a sim golf experience. I’m not interested in anything other than furthering your pursuit and and offering suggestions. Petosky is a great area and the season up here is short, with the right setup, I think you’ll do well.

Comment

Working...
        X