LX2 Launch Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LX2 Launch Monitor

Has any body used the LX2 Launch Monitor? It is a stand alone launch monitor that provides ball data only it seems. The GSA site makes it seem as though it works with TGC, E6, etc

If anyone has used it do you have any thoughts? How does it compare to the known entities (flightscope, foresight, etc products)?

I don't think he's shipped any LX2s yet. So I doubt anyone but Martin has used one yet. As long as you have patience, a lot patience, I think it will be a great product. I have hopes that it will be more reliable than a Skytrak and more accurate than a GC2, but only time will tell. We'll see how focused Martin stays on the LX2, I know he says he'll have it working in a week, but for those of us who have had an Eagle and LX for these past eight months or so know that's not always the case. I can answer that all of the GSA products work with TGC and E6 (at least all of the newer ones). I'm hoping he gets the plug n play option working as well, that will help out a lot of people on this forum and in our Discord channel.

Comment

I would wait till Keith tests it out I have been beta testing the Vistrak stereo it works great but still not a 100 % he has to fix the putting cams so it switches from full cam to putting and then it should be ready for sale. I would wait till it’s been fully tested before purchasing anything.
      Last edited by flightscoperick; 05-14-2020, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys, the website didnt make it appear to be a beta product. I thought it was in stock and shipping based upon the site. If the product can be more accurate than CG2 and accurately measure all ball parameters and indicated it seems like a homerun. I am between a launch monitor and an overhead setup because I do want left handed play to be available without having to move the unit. Thus I have not made up my mind and am seeking out options.

I assume the unit will display no data and the pictures show it with a laptop. So it prob wont be a take to the range unit. However, it could be a heck of a good option for someone to buy while contemplating their options the way that people dip their toes in the water with SkyTrak.

Comment

I have not received my test unit yet. I will post some information once it is available. The Vistrak stereo is really close to wrapping up the beta testing. I have a bunch of gameplay videos to release once the software is completed. Putting, short chips, and shot shaping has proven to be more accurate on the Vistrak Stereo than previous GSA systems.

Comment

• Stetson
            Stetson commented
            Editing a comment
            Does the comment about accuracy apply to the IR Stereo also? (The all in one unit)

keither5150 Really like the looks of this, can't wait for your feedback on testing the new LX2 unit

Comment

Certainly will be anxiously awaiting feedback on this one. It could be a really good bridge until a permanent overhead unit can be installed. The way that SkyTrak is the thing that gets ppl hooked in the first place, but more accurate.

Comment

I will post an ETA once it has shipped to me.

Comment

Im looking at these right now planning on purchasing something similar later this summer. Curious if the LX2 will work well as compared a Skytrak or Mevo plus. Also it doesnt look like its available to purchase on the website.

Comment

• keither5150
                  keither5150 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is still in development. I will post videos and results once I receive mine.

• BenBrabbin
                  BenBrabbin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Id love to be a beta tester. My current setup is outside. I have a garage being built so should be ready for indoors come july. Which is when I was planning on purchasing it.

Originally posted by BenBrabbin View Post
                Im looking at these right now planning on purchasing something similar later this summer. Curious if the LX2 will work well as compared a Skytrak or Mevo plus. Also it doesnt look like its available to purchase on the website.
                I think it depends on what your need is. Mevo+ has the advantage of being LH and RH capable without moving the unit but requires a lot more space. Also the software options on the LX2 are great, as it will do almost anything. The portabiliity limits on the LX2 could be a bummer as it requires a USB cable. I do expect the LX2 accuracy to be top of the line and a fantastic option for anyone that is setting it up in a fixed location for just a RH or LH setup.

Comment

keither5150 are you getting the LX2 or LX3 to test? Just saw it added to the site

Comment

I don’t recall seeing the Lx3 on the site previously. However, the prices sure went up a lot in a week.

Comment

They still show the Direct Pricing option, you just need to look around the site. Also the LX2 and LX3 show different prices on different pages

Comment

Gotcha. The LX2 said $1700 last week and $2200 this week. I didn’t search around the site, likely a reason.

Comment

Ambitious comparison to GCQuad with the LX3

Comment

Working...
                          X