Perfect Golf coming soon to GSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Golf coming soon to GSA

Looks like we will have another choice soon. It is cheap enough to try for a year and then choose between TGC and Perfect Golf. I don't know if I have time for two tours. $99.99 plus $250/year. I love TGC BTW.

I just hate the thought have having a reoccurring cost though. I would rather buy something and own it.....

But that being said, the screenshots and gameplay of Perfect Golf look amazing. Maybe worth a 1 year trial; I cant see paying $250 every year for it!

Comment

I agree. I bought PG for the PC from Steam for $20. They have a few nice features that TGC doesn't have. But not worth an extra $250/year. I like the camera angles and all of the adjustments for view. Other than that, I like TGC better. At first I was going to pay the $250 and give it a try, but I have decided against it. If within a year, PG still has better features, I will revisit it. TGC updates the game 3 or 4 times a year. I have seen some big improvements since I bought it in August.

Comment

Well right now while we are in Early Access the simulator pass is free so you can play with any supported device. One Sim Pass works with all equipment This means you can change equipment withour having to change software or buy additional integrations unless the company providing the integration has opted to sell it separately.

Comment

So are you you saying this will work right now for anyone with a skytrak, assuming skytrak is a supported device.
          Originally posted by Mogulbasher View Post
          Well right now while we are in Early Access the simulator pass is free so you can play with any supported device. One Sim Pass works with all equipment This means you can change equipment withour having to change software or buy additional integrations unless the company providing the integration has opted to sell it separately.

Comment

Assuming your skytrak has been provisioned for PG by SkyTrak. Yes... The Sky Trak is handled differently since they wanted to use their own back end for validation and verification so the Sim Pass is irrelevant to Sky Trak users

Comment

Originally posted by Mogulbasher View Post
              Assuming your skytrak has been provisioned for PG by SkyTrak. Yes... The Sky Trak is handled differently since they wanted to use their own back end for validation and verification so the Sim Pass is irrelevant to Sky Trak users
              Okay, I was not aware that anyone using a GC2 (the only other sim I know has been playing PG) could play sim. I thought it was a closed beta for sim players of all types. Knowing this now, Skygolf making Skytrak access to PG limited to a handful of people was not a cool move.

Comment

• m3w
                m3w commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't blame Skytrak for that. If Foresight had their way, nobody would be using PG on a GC2. It's just a loophole that allows everyone to have access. Most beta programs aren't open to anyone.

• st_golfer
                st_golfer commented
                Editing a comment
                Understood, but in light of the loophole that does exist, this is a lost opportunity for Sky Golf. More people testing equals more data and more word of mouth for Skytrak as a simulation platform. There is almost no downside to it.

Has anyone heard of a release date for the Perfect Parallel?

Comment

Working...
              X