What are people using to hold their clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are people using to hold their clubs

I have seen posts before (but cannot seem to find them now) of what people are using to stand the clubs of in the sim. Don't want anything to fancy, as it is in my garage, just at the moment, they are being leaned up against the wall

Amazon has pool q clips
    they work well for me

somewhere I posted some pics

Comment

This pool cue holder was about 15 bucks on ebay. There's only 12 slots so the driver and putter just lean against the wall. The clubs slide in and out very easily. I think I may end up buying a vintage staff bag to hold my clubs though just for a little extra cool factor.
      Attached Files

Comment

Rapala lock and hold rod holder.

Comment

Made these in the wood shop !
          Attached Files
          --
          What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Comment

I used Fishing rod holders purchased on ebay from KDsports. They do not come with the screws. I started out with the pool cue and switch to these.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Scottygolf View Post
              I used Fishing rod holders purchased on ebay from KDsports. They do not come with the screws. I started out with the pool cue and switch to these.
              Have you got a link cannot seem to find them

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 10 Rubber Fishing Rod Pole Storage Clips Clamps Holder Hanger Golf Club at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

they are on sale. I paid 10 and now $5.99

Comment

Is this a soft rubber or more like a firm plastic? It looks like in one of the pics, one of them is chipped or a piece broke off.
                  Originally posted by Scottygolf View Post

Comment

that mark was chewed up by the drill when I screwed in the piece of wood into the stud on the wall. I would say they are a medium firm rubber. Not a hard plastic at all. I just checked my graphite shafts to see if any marks were on them and I did not. Recently ordered more so I can use them to hold shafts securley when I am epoxing iron heads. The original idea came from someone else thru the forum and I took a shot and very pleased with the results.

Comment

Working...
                    X