Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @graham camm (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - Sony Open in Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - The American Express playing 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer)thursday - 6487y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...erican-express
See more
See less

Considering Off season shaft Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering Off season shaft Change

This summer I bought JPX 919 with Project X LZ 5.5 shafts. Love at first sight. (yes, I should've been fitted) Hitting well, much better than my previous irons. They just felt heavy, dispersion isn't good. Don't really feel the clubhead on impact, feel like I'm lifting the club with my arms towards end of the round. I'm consistently a low spin, low launch player with these. I carry 7i about 145.

Bought a skytrak and really started looking at the numbers-varying my spin, trajectory, balls, etc...overall unsatisfying. Picked up a 7i with Nippon MODUS 105 R to try and can really feel the clubhead on the downswing through impact like my wedges (which I love)

Compared Kirkland ball with Callaway Hex Soft

Are these numbers worth making the switch? 16 index, struggling with GIR

Really appreciate the time to review as fitters are not taking any clients at the moment. (damn 'rona)

Edit: hitting off Fiberbuilt mat, skytrak is aligned
    Attached Files
Working...
X