Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Triplebogeysrbetter (NET) and @shank12u (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Christmas Invitational !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - TGC Simulator Open with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley GC (ProTee Green Tees) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...simulator-open
See more
See less

Mini Tour or Pro Tour?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Tour or Pro Tour?

I've been playing the mini tour for about a year and it looks like its time to renew, upgrade or forget-about it. Does anyone have an opinion on the Pro-tour package? I've had a lot of fun on the mini-tour and with all the winnings, it's paid for itself easily.

Are you still using the Mini Tour? I just joined. What do you like about it?

Comment

I had a few extra $ this year, so I decided to do the full pro-tour (for the extra courses). There is almost something new every week and some courses are way harder to get through than others. That goes with the game. The mini-tour is worth it. One reason I wanted it was to play Vahala. It's about a mile from my house but it's so exclusive that my chances of ever playing it are near zero. It's similar to the land features to the Charley Vittiner Golf Course that us mear mortals can afford.

Comment

Working...
      X