Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Interested in starting an Optishot peer to peer league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Interested in starting an Optishot peer to peer league?

Wanting to start a league on Optishot using the peer to peer games. I would keep track of the scores and post them including overall standings. Winner would pick the course the next week or something along those lines. Not liking the Optishot Mini Tour but need some friendly competition to get better. Let me know if interested and we will see if we can get it up and running.

I would be interested in playing.

Comment

If you could, please go to golfallyear.com and click the Optishot League tab. Look over the rules and Sign up at the bottom of the page. I will add you to the league. It should be fun.

Comment

Hey guys, I just signed my son up for The First Tee on Saturdays from 3pm to 4pm PST. Going to need to move our tee time for the league back to 5pm PST (8pm EDT). Hope that is ok. Sorry but family first lol.

Comment

Is there going to be any allotment in case someone is unable to make it? Family events for example. Just an idea but possibly screenshot a scorecard. BTW If it wasn't for me "Tin Cup" ing 9 last week and posting a 15 on 9 I would have posted a much better score

Comment

• golfallyear
            golfallyear commented
            Editing a comment
            It is just for fun david so just let me know if you can't make it and I will set up a special peer to peer game for you. I can see all the completed games that i create so it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for playing and we will see you next week.

• golfallyear
            golfallyear commented
            Editing a comment
            David did you play tonight at Black Mountain??? If so, send me your score and I will post it.

Still looking for more players to play in our fun Optishot League on Saturdays at 5pm PST. 12 events, earn Fed ex points, scores and standings posted (we have played one event so far so not too late to get started). May allow players a choice to play Saturday or Sunday if I get enough interest. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Optishot League today (Saturday) at 5pm PST. We are playing the World Golf Championship at Black Mountain (Thailand). If interested in joining the League please let me know.

Comment

Working...
            X