This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Questions / Answers

Hey Fellow Optishotters ! Use this thread for all of your General Questions you have about DancinDogg and your Optishot ⛳
    Last edited by Maxxx; 12-04-2014, 04:00 PM.
    [URL="http://Www.onlinegolftour.net"]Www.onlinegolftour.net[/URL]

• Fix for my driver miss reads was....... wait for it.............. Tee the ball forward.. Simple as that..

Comment

• It's weird how that seems to make a difference. Since upgrading to a thicker turf I had to do the exact same thing.

It's all to do with height above the sensor I think. Glad ya got sorted

Comment

• Hey guys, If I buy an optishot and install the disc.on my dads computer and practice on stock courses can I then use it oj my computer under my original product key with all my courses and optishot 2 live ? Any ideas on this ?

Cheers

Comment

• The Product Key is with Unit not software, If you took your Optishot with you and installed on your dads computer, you would have all your courses....it would download automatically...

Comment

• So I.could have one optishot and all my courses on many computers ?
            Originally posted by CatMan View Post
            The Product Key is with Unit not software, If you took your Optishot with you and installed on your dads computer, you would have all your courses....it would download automatically...

Comment

• Yes that's correct

Comment

• Wow I didn't know that. So if I buy one in Arizona just to practicewith stock courses then bring it back and have a second one ( left and right ) like Mike, or replace mine when it breaks will I be able to still keep all my courses etc ?

Thanks in advance buddy
                Originally posted by CatMan View Post
                Yes that's correct

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxxx View Post
                  Wow I didn't know that. So if I buy one in Arizona just to practicewith stock courses then bring it back and have a second one ( left and right ) like Mike, or replace mine when it breaks will I be able to still keep all my courses etc ?

Thanks in advance buddy
                  You might have to contact Optishot and they maybe can transfer to other unit..... There also seems to be something associated with your email/
                  Last edited by CatMan; 02-01-2015, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• Anyone else having problem with Optishot chosing the wrong club all the time?
                    I almost allways have to manually pick one shorter club than what Opti think I should use. I have set my average distances correct.
                    It might be that I use metric settings but the software pick club based on yards.
                    Anyone using metric and can confirm having wrong clubs picked?

Comment

• I have a question about not being able to use my driver. I think this hurt me a bit in my first two rounds. In the past I would just swing my 3 wood when using the driver on OptiShot. I adjusted my settings so the distance matched what I know to be able to do in real life (270 avg.) But per the rules I changed the driver setting to Foam Ball, Stock Turf - 93% Speed, 88% Distance. In my first two round in the tour my drives averaged about 240. BUT I was able to hit the 3 wood off the deck about 260.

What can I do to set this up more accurately?

Comment

• I was wondering if anyone using a projector has issues reading the smaller text on the top and bottom of the screen? The top small text were it show the player, hole, distance etc. and the lower section where it shows yardarm to hole, slope, club selection.
                        I am on my second projector (#2 is much better quality than the first) I get a nice 8x8 picture, 3000 lumans, so it;s nice and bright the text is just not clear. Is this the software and the text they use for the program? I can read it somewhat but not as clear as I would expect. Also using a Macbook Pro

Any help would be appreciated.

maybe Optishot just needs to change the font they are using for this smaller text, I don't know...

Thanks again

Comment

• Originally posted by tb_tyler View Post
                          I have a question about not being able to use my driver. I think this hurt me a bit in my first two rounds. In the past I would just swing my 3 wood when using the driver on OptiShot. I adjusted my settings so the distance matched what I know to be able to do in real life (270 avg.) But per the rules I changed the driver setting to Foam Ball, Stock Turf - 93% Speed, 88% Distance. In my first two round in the tour my drives averaged about 240. BUT I was able to hit the 3 wood off the deck about 260.

What can I do to set this up more accurately?
                          TB I'm going to test tomorrow night, see how it reads at 100 speed 88 distance. like thick turf. I will let you know if this will be changed.

Comment

• How do you change the Turf settings to be Stock or thick turf?

Comment

• Originally posted by CatMan View Post

TB I'm going to test tomorrow night, see how it reads at 100 speed 88 distance. like thick turf. I will let you know if this will be changed.

Cool, thanks. In hindsight I should have teed off with my 3 wood. LOL I was too frustrated with the streaming and everything else to think straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbeck View Post
                                How do you change the Turf settings to be Stock or thick turf?
                                You don't you either have thick turf top or original. I have foam balls and original turf so I can test settings. I hit real balls myself I can do a fair comparising.

Comment

Working...
                                X